Thirty-Five

-
"Im sorry to." You said, while sobbing into his shirt. Now he was confused.

"Why are you sorry?" He pulled back a bit to see you.

"When we werent together... I-I did things." He tilted his head, confused and worried about what you were going to say.

"Things?" He questioned.

"With Jimin."
-

He looked at you with a pained expression, already jumping to conclusions.

He let go of you and stormed out of the room, heading towards the one boy who he thought he could finally trust.

Once he reached the living room he found Jimin and Hyunjin talking at the counter.

He rushed up to Jimin and pulled him off the chair and made him face his direction.

"Jungkook wh-" Jungkooks fist flung at Jimins jaw, causing him to fly back ontk the ground.

"Jungkook what the hell!?" Hyunjin shouted, rushing to the ground to help Jimin.

The others such as Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were all shocked and were waiting for what was next to come.

"I trusted you god damn it! And you fuck me over like that!" Jungkook went to grab Jimin by the collar but Hyunjin pushed Jungkook back and told him to calm down.

Jungkook laughed angrily, shaking his head.

"Did you use her? Push her into anything she didnt want? Huh? Was it because you were so damn heart broken? God, here i thought we could have been friends, but no. Now i see why Taehyung got out before it was to damn late." Jungkook furiously rushed out, about ready to lay a punch on Jimin again.

"Wait, what's Taehyung have to do with any of this?" Hyunjin asked.

Punch

-

While this fight was going on, heres whats going on with Jin and Namjoon.

-

"Holy crap, Jungkook just punch him.. Should we do something?" Jin asked Namjoon, as Namjoon was eating his Nachos (idk any korean foods besides kimchi. so bare with me haha)

"Shh, im watching the bunny go wild." Namjoon shushed Jin and Jin just sighed.

Jin sat there and thought about how it would be great if he messed around with the situatiom abit.

"Hey Hoseok, do you remember when you used Namjoons toothbrush to clean in between your toes? That was priceless." Jin tried so hard not laugh while exposing Hoseok.

Namjoons face went still and red. He shoved his nacho plate onto Jins lap and stood up infront of Hoseok.

"I dont know what hes talking about! He's just t-" and with that Namjoon tackeled Hoseok on the couch and started pulling his red hair and smacking him with a pillow.

"Hoseok thats freaking disgusting! What the hell is wrong with you!" Namjoon kept smacking him as Jin just sat there laughing.

-

While those two fights were happening, heres whats going on with Yoongi and Y/n.

-

"Wait Jungkook!" You went to chase Jungkook out of the room but were immediately pulled into the room again,as Yoongi shut the door.

"Move i need to speak with Jungkook before he does somethin-"

"I didnt mean to eavesdrop, but i think its best if you stayed in here." You rolled your eyes and tried to push past him but you werent quick enough nor strong enough and ended up sitting on the bed.