Twenty-Five

--

You woke up to the sound of Jimins phone going off.

Jimin was sound asleep next to you, clinging onto your arm.

He looked so peaceful when he was asleep.

Then you remembered what had happened.

-

He stopped what he was doing but didnt move and neither did you.

You felt to embarrassed.

"I-Im so sorry.. I-" he cut you off with his lips against yours.

"Dont, its okay." He kissed you again.

"Its okay." He kissed you again.

"Its okay." He kissed you again,this time more full of sadness and guilt, but still full of passion.

...

Once he had finally stopped kissing you and just layed awake onto of you.

You felt the need to talk.

"Jimin.. Do you need anything..?" You asked trying to be as helpful as you could.

"The only thing i need is some thing i cant have.." He sighed in pain and rolled off of you to lay on his back.

"Jimin, I'm sorry about.. everything.." He nodded, staring up to the ceiling

"Y/n, i may not be the guy you want, but i will be the guy your going to need." His voice was more set and straight, not as painful as before.

"What do you mean by that?" He turned to look at you.

"Jungkook, just because you say you want him doesn't mean he's the guy your going to end up with...  I'm back and I love you too the point i cant breathe... Ill do everything and anything i have to do to show you that I'm the one you want, still want, still love.." Your mouth was sealed shut while he leaned over to kiss you and quickly pull apart.

He cuddled up with you, locking you in his arms.

You wanted to leave this situation, you didn't want to be cuddling with him knowing what's in his mind. You just didn't want to hurt him anymore than he already was.

So you just layed there, quietly until you fell asleep.

---

Why did he have to go and make this so awkward for you.

You slowly and quietly got out of bed and went to freshen up.

When you were done yout saw that Jimin was no longer asleep, nor anywhere in the house.

You took this time to call Taehyung and tell him what Jimin had said.

Taehyung told you he's just heartbroken and doesn't want to accept the fact you moved on.

Hes in so much pain that the one good thing he had going is no more and he most likely refuses to see that, to accept that.

"Taehyung.. How's Jungkook?" He sighed into the phone, calling of Jungkooks name.

"Jungkook, you need to go talk with her.." You were able to tell that Taehyung was trying to cover the Mic on his phone but it wasn't ask that helpful.

"What's there to talk about? Jimins back, theres nothing to talk about." You heard Jungkook say very vague on the other side.

Even though his words weren't what you would have liked to hear, it was still nice to hear them.

"Aish! Jungkook, be a damn man and go talk to her, before she gives up." You thought that maybe you should yell something into the phone, letting them know i could hear everything before Jungkook says something he would regret.

"Taehyung! I can hear every thing!" You heard him sigh once again until speaking into the phone.

"Sorry y/n i thought id try and get him to speak to you but he wont budge." You nodded on your side of the line, understanding where he was coming from.

"Taehyung, would it be okay if i came to stay with you for awhile? Or you come here? Its gets lonely without anyone and if Jimin were to show up again, Id kinda feel uneasy being alone with him.." He chuckled into the phone before saying you could come stay at his place.

He said he would pick you up in an hour and you guys could go out and do something to kill time.

Once you guys hung up, you packed a bag full of clothes and bathroom essentials.

And waited patiently until you heard your doorbell ring.

You grabbed your bag and opened the door to reveal someone you wouldn't have expected to see.

"J-jungkook?" You saw him swallow nervously, hands clasp together debating on speaking.

"T-Taehyung basically dragged me out of the house.." Ouch, for a second there you thought you guys could have talked or something but really he didnt want to see you, he was just forced to come out.

"Wow, nice to know Im a burden to be around." You hughed out, shutting the door behind you and pushing passed him.

You didnt know why you were starting to get mad but you were now upset with him.

Yes I know Jimin is back, but before he came back Jungkook had made sure to express how he felt and its like now that meant nothing and you knew something like this was going to happen.

You were angry at yourself for letting this happen.

If he really felt something for you, shouldnt he at least give you the chance to explain every thing involving Jimin?

Like how your not into Jimin the way you are with him...

How you can stop thinking of him, wondering if he's thinking of you..

But in reality, things weren't going to get any easier, but harder and it was up to you to show Jungkook how you felt, and to assure him you felt the same way for him still..

He fought his way through, so now its your turn.

You just hoped that it wasnt going to be hectic since he wasnt showing any interest in even talking to you or wanting to be around you.

--

Okay so I didn't get to write as much as i said i would this weekend but i didnt realise how tired i was going to be from my first week back at school.

So ill try updating again during the week to make up for it :)

I swear, Taehyung is so DAMN hot like its unreal.

~ Taylor 🐰

Dont Forget To Vote 💜