Nineteen

You woke up wrapped in Jungkooks warm embrace. You started to smile to yourself, feeling his warmth.

Then the memories of last night flooded back, making you lose that smile you once held.

You slowly tried to removed Jungkooks arm that rested around you. Key word tried.

He tightened his grip, pulling you closer as he whispered into your ear.

"Whats wrong?.." He sweetly asked in a sleepy husky voice.

You shook your head, not wanting to answer which made him tickle you.

"J-jungkook stop!" You began giggling, being flipped onto your back with Jungkooks knees on either side of you.

He tickled you endlessly, making you slap his hands in the process trying to get him to stop. But he was pretty good at dodging your hits and was spot on your ticklish areas.

"Your so ticklish!" Kookie laughed out, as you wiggled your body underneath him, trying to break away from him.

From him tickling you, your shirt was rising and his fingers then started to tickle you skin on.

He glanced down from staring at your laughing face, to your stomach that was now visible. His fingers slowly stopped tickling you once he realised the position you both were in.

Your smile slowly started to fade, catching him stare down at your waist, hands slowly caressing your lower stomach.

He very slowly moved his hands up, fingers brushing against your skin as he was begininng to push your shirt up higher.

Once he got to a certain spot, now your stomach fully visible. He hands rested just below your boobs just not touching. Your shirt still covering your top half.

He gulped, staring up to your eyes that were focused on your eyes.

Both of you stayed in that position for a few moments until he began to lean down. Gripping your waist so he wouldnt fall straight forward.

He stopped a few inches away, staring down to your lips and back to your eyes.

Both of your guys breathing uncontroled.

"What are you doing to me..?" Jungkook asked tone full of fear.

As he was about to kiss you, you freaked out and put your hand above your mouth. He stopped in his tracks before chuckling from your actions.

He rolled off of you, sitting on the edge of the bed, hands running through his hair.

"Im sorry, I didnt mean for that to happen." He stood up, turning around to face you to see you staring at him with those tomato red cheeks.

"I-its okay." You lifted your self up from the bed, standing off the bed.

You made your way to your bag that was left on the floor and pulled out a change of clothes.

"Im going to shower.. Ill be out in a bit." Jungkook nodded, politely walking out of your room shutting the door.

You in haled, feeling yourself loosen up from the awkwardness that once was filling your room.

You walked into the bathroom, and took a long shower, feeling yourself rinse off.

When you finished you stood infront of the mirror with your towel wrapped around you.

You started to think of why life would treat people so horrible and others so sweetly. You thought, why on earth would someone want to feel pain?

Out of nowhere, Jimin wanders around your mind.