Fourteen

Jungkook

You awoken with the sound of something dropping. Your eyes shot open, realising your not at home.

You turned your head to see y/n sound asleep cuddled up close to you.

You smiled to yourself, removing the strands of hair covering her beautiful face. She was stunning and you couldnt help but wonder why it took you so long to actually notice her.

You carefully and quietly moved away from her, covering her with the large soft blanket. You saw she was still without a shirt. That only made you blush, knowing she slept like that with you.

You followed the sound of the noise, seeing Tae downstairs smashing things.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung threw the bottles of alcohol across the livingroom, shattering it across the room.

"I can't stand my damn parents!" He threw himself on the couch, with you following near side him.

"What did they do now?"

"They did it again, they fucking did it again!" He groaned throwing himself back with his hand pulling at his face.

"Did what?" You were confused, what exactly did they do? Actually, you remembered how Taehyung said something that made it sound like y/ns and his parents knew each other. You were curious.

"My parents cheated on each other, with y/ns parents!" Cheated? How does two couple cheat together? Like swapping?

"What.." You heard a soft yet low voice fill the room. You amd Taehyung both looked up at the staircase, which y/n stood at with the blanket covering her whole.

She looked so lost and sad but more disappointed.

"Y/n i didnt mean for you to hear.." Taehyung apologetically said with low eyes.

"How do you know?" She asked, moving from the staircase, going and looking for her shirt.

Once she found it she dropped the blanket, facing her back towards us. She slipped her shirt back on, which you wished she didnt...

"My dad called me, but this time is much worse..." Her eyes looked worried, as she put her hair up into a low bun.

"Worse?"

"My mother is having your fathers baby." Taehyung noticed y/ns eyes start to fill with tears. As did you. You stood up reaching out for her hand.

She didnt take it, but instead she ran outside.

"Okay, Taehyung what the hell is going on? Besides what i heard." You sharply spoke, earning a sigh from Taehyung.

"This isnt the first time this has happened, technically y/n and I are blood related." You were so confused and wanted to know more about how they were related, but Taehyung said he didnt want to say more considering y/n was outside probably crying her eyes out.

You both walked outside seeing y/n dialing a number on her phone.

"Y/n who are you calling?" Taehyung rushed towards her side as she began to speak.

"You said you would no longer cheat! Have you guys not learned anything from before!? Ho-" Taehyung snatched the phone from her hands.

She began to try and charge at him, so you grabbed her. You held her in place as she tried everything in her power to get away from you.

"Sorry, she found out..." Taehyung said into her phone before hanging up the call. He pocketed her phone, not trusting her with it, if he had given it back.

You finally let go, watching her turn around facing you with cold eyes.

"Dont ever do that again." She pushed away my hand that was still slightly wrapped around her. She walked over to Taehyung and demanded him ti give back her phone, which led into a fight.

Having her tell you what she did so coldly made your heart ache, the tone in her voice made you hurt and it wasn't a pleasant feeling.

"You'll get it back when you calm down." Taehyung flat out said before going inside and grabbing his keys.

"Go get Jimin, my friend here wouldnt like to wake up to us fighting so loud. We'll be in the car." She tave this look like she wad confused and well clueless.

"Wheres Jimin?" She turned around seeing Taehyung shrug his shoulders.

She rolled her eyes and looked at you.

"Hes upstairs in one of the bedrooms, you dont remember?" She looked down at her feet before answering.

"Please tell me i didnt walk in on him..." She covered her face from the embarrassment.

"You did.. your a odd drunk." You laughed off the faint anger that was filling the air.

"What else did I do or say?" Thats when you remembered she confessed to having a thing for you. Does she remember that? Should you bring that up?

"Nothing much, you passed out after awhile." You rubbed at tje back of your head before leading her up stairs to the room Jimin was in.

When you guys walked in, you didnt see anyone there, wondering if he had found a ride home.

You guys walked back out, getting into the car with Taehyung.

"Wheres Jimin?" He asked

"He wasnt inside, he might've gone home.." She poorly said before leaning against the car door.

-

Y/n wanted to check to see if Jimin was home, so thats what you all did.

The three of you walked into Jimins house, you had a key obviously.

"Jimin?" She shouted out loud, hearing absolutely nothing.

She wandered upstairs checking his room only to find a note left on the bed.

You followed behind her reading the note with her.

Y/n, my mind is everywhere right now. With my mothers death, my dads disappearance and your loss of love for me. I can't just stand by and watch everyones life move on so sweetly while mine is shit. I promise I wont do anything wreckless, dont look for me.

I promise Ill come back for you.

Ps. I didnt sleep with that girl, remember our promise ^o^

I love you
                 ~ Jimin
--

Love You All 💘

~ Taylor 🐰

Dont forget to vote 💞