Thirty-Three

--
Three Months Later
--

"Its weird being back." Jimins casually stated towards the school infront of him.

You took his hand in yours and pulled him inside the school.

"Really nothing has changed though." As you said that, Yoongi appeared right infront of you guys with a wide gummy smile, hugginh you both.

"Well, except this." You were still on edge about agreeing to start over with Yoongi, but he did help you guys out a lot.. helped save his life.

"Guys i think should go home.." Jimim suddenly upsettingly said, eyes focused on one person.

Taehyung.

"Maybe you guys should talk.. you should apologize." You told him, while Yoongi was mumbling to himself, staring at the hall where the map of the school was.

He must be lost.

"He wouldnt want to speak to me, not after what i did." Taehyungs eyes found Jimins down the hall, and immediately you could see the urgency to embrace each other but quickly his emotion went blank and he looked away walking into class.

"It wouldn't hurt to try." You grabbed hold of Jimins hand lightly.

"Actually.. it would." Both you and Jimin walked into class, passing both boys you both had nothing to do with anymore.

Everything has gone back to normal.

-
In class, you couldnt help but look at Jungkook who seemed to be out of it. Oh how much you wanted just walk over there hug him, but not after what he did.

As the school bell rang, everyone dispersed.

You and Jimin walked off to lunch but couldnt seem to find a place to sit.

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted, standing from a lunch table. That caused attention towards Jimin, Taehyungs eyes darting towards him.

Jungkook also noticed and looked up, but not at Jimin, at you. He felt guilt and pain, and all he wanted was you but he knew he had screwed up.

He was so unsure about what to do.

-

Taehyungs Pov

"Kook, maybe you should go and talk to her, I'm sure she misses you just as much as you miss her." Jungkook gave me this saddening look as he looked away from y/n.

"Maybe you should listen to yourself and talk to Jimin." Ouch.

"You know i cant do that. Especially because of H-" as if on cue, he showed up.

"Hey babe." He kissed me on the cheek and sat next to me, pulling out his lunch.

"Want some?" He offered some of his food, which i politely said no thanks.

"So, Hyunjin. Are we still on for next week?" Jungkook asked him.

"Whats next week?" I asked, looking back and forth between Jungkook and my boyfriend.