Twelve

--

"Your going to have to wait here.." You told Jungkook as he sat on Jimins sofa.

You werent sure if it was a good idea to bring him with you but you just couldnt say no to those cute adorable bunny eyes and his adorable bunny smile.

You made you way upstairs, hearing Jimin in his room.

You leaned agaisnt the door, listening carefully.

He was crying.

"Jimin..?" You slowly opened the door seeing him on the ground leaning against his bed with his knees brought up to his chest.

You rushed to his side, holding him ever so tightly.

"Y/n where did you go? I was scared i upset you.." He cried holding me closer.

"You didn't upset me, I just went out for abit." You pulled him up, having him sit on the bed.

"You were crying because of me?" You asked

"Y/n I'm a wreck, everytime i think im okay, theres something that reminds me of my mother.. Like i know we werent so close but thats what hurts! I should have tried harder to spend time with her!" He stood up getting angry and yelling.

"I was a terrible son!" He grabbed his lamp and threw it across the room. You freaked out jumping back onto the bed.

"She would still be here if i wasnt stubborn and just moved out with her!" He swiped everything off his dresser, pulling out the drawers.

"Jimin! Stop your scaring me!" You screamed out tears in your eyes.

"Im scaring you!? Im scaring myself!" He punched the wall beside me, making you jump and him wince in lain, as he dropped to the ground.

You dropped with him, grabbing his hand and holding it.

"Y/n im sorry.." He cried out.

"Jimin, i want to help, tell me what i can do, i hate seeing you like this."

"Kiss me" you were surprised from his words.

"J-"

"I dont care if you dont feel the same way, i just need you to kiss me." You thought for a second before leaning in. Placing your lips against his.

His plump lips took yours whole, moving slow full of pain.

What you guys didnt know was Jungkook stood at the door watching it all.

Jungkook felt hurt not only from seeing someone in so much pain but from seeing you kissing someone who wasnt him.

Once you broke away from Jimin, he looked more calm. His eyes were still shut.

You looked towards the door noticing Jungkook. He shook his head before walking off.

"Ill be right back." You told Jimin before chasing after Jungkook.

"Wait, where are you going?" You held onto Jungkooks arm before he got the chance to walk out of the house.

He didnt answer you.

"Are you mad with me?" He turned towards you.

"It sure does look like you love him, much more than what you said." You knew you didnt, but whats it to him if you did?

"I do love him, like i said but not that way."

"You kissed him."

"He asked me to." He gave you a look of 'so?'

"Do you just kiss anyone that asks?" He sounded angry, why is he caring about this so much.

"What, no. He asked me because he was hurting, he didnt care that i didnt feel the same, he just wanted me to.." You gulped at his hard stare.

"Im sorry, i dont know why im getting so upset over this." He inched away from you, sitting back onto the sofa.

"Go deal with Jimin, ill wait here for you and if you need anything just shout." He sank into the sofa, pulling out his phone.

You gave him a smile before rushing back up stairs finding Jimin soumd asleep in his bed.

You grabbed the covers and pulled them over him.

His cheeks were extra puffy from crying.

You couldnt help but feel so bad for him but all you could do was be here for him.

You went back downstairs to hear Jungkook on the phone. You stayed hidden listening to him talk.

"Alright im going, damn but you owe me." He hung up, you watched him as he debated on leaving or waiting.

You walked in sight, asking him what happened.

"Taehyung was put into a mood after we left, and now he wants to blow off some steam and go to a party thats being thrown. He wants me to go with him."

"Go ahead, you can go." He smiled before asking you something.

"Would you like to come with me?" You were about to say no, that you needed to watch over Jimin.

Until..

"Party! Im in!" A sleepy puffy Jimin shouts from upstairs.

"Didnt i just tuck you in, what the hell?!" You laughed watching him run down stairs.

"You did, but i got up once you walked out. Then i heard party." He tried to smile but failed

"Jimin, i dont think a party is at your best interest right n-"

"Dont tell me whats at my best interest, now lets go." You widened your eyes at him, feeling kind of hurt.

"Fine, lets go" you followed Jimin out, watching Jungkook give you a sympathetic look.

You three got in the car and Jungkook told you that we would go to Taehyungs and take his car instead.

When we got to Taehyungs, he looked kind of upset when he saw you but when he noticed Jimin. He smiled hugely, telling him how happy he was to see him.

We piled into Taehyungs car.

Jimin got the passengers seat and Jungkook and I sat in the back.

"Im kind of nervous.." You told Jungkook.

"Have you never been to a party?" He asked

"No i haven't, this will be my first." He laughed, pulling you closer to him in a hug.

"Dont worry, ill make sure you dont get to wild." You laughed at him relaxing in his arms.

You noticed Jimins stare in the rear mirror.

You should have moved away, but instead you wanted to feel the warmth of Jungkook plus, you werent very happy with Jimin at the moment either.

--

Next chapter will have a moment with Jungkook ;)

~ Taylor 🐰

Dont Forget To Vote 💞