Thirty-Nine

Very Long Chapter (also mature stuff)
--

3 weeks later

"Jimin, please do me this one favor and get up..." Yoongi begged him, pulling on his arm but no so roughly.

"Just let me sleep." Jimin said without any emotion, just layed on his bed, staring out his window.

"Ive been easy with you for the past three weeks but today is a must for you to get up." Jimin rolled over and looked at Yoongi.

"What day is it?" Jimin worriedly asked.

"The funeral." Jimin squeezed his eyes shut as if he was being reminded once again that he ex lover was gone.

"You need to get dressed, y/n and Jungkook will meet us there." Yoongi walked over to Jimins closet and pulled out a suit.

"This will do." Yoongi lays the suit next to Jimin.

"Yoongi.." Yoongi turned to look at Jimin before walking out.

"For what?" Jimin sat up and grabbed the suit, looking down at it whike playing with the material.

"For everything, I know we are all coping with h-his umm.. you know.. but you have managed to have been there for all three of us, even though it wasnt your job." Yoongi smiled and hugged Jimin sweetly and tightly.

"I know Ive had a rough past with all of you, but I'm just glad I could be here now. Ill always be here for you Jimin." Jimin bit back his tiny smile and hugged Yoongi back.

"Now get changed, I'll go make you something to eat." Jimin nodded and watched Yoongi exit the room.

Jimin sighed and pulled out his phone.

He opened his gallery and started scrolling through it.

The first picture he came across was when they were hanging out, trying to have a movie night.

At the time Jimin didn't know about Taehyungs feelings so everything was still a secret to him.

As they were watching the movie, Taehyung was getting tired and fell asleep leaning on Jimins shoulder.

Jimin didnt want wake him but also knew Taehyung want comfortable laying the way he was. So Jimin lightly moved Taehyung down enough so he was laying his head on his thighs.

Taehyung moved his legs on his own so that way he was laying straight on the couch.

The second picture he swiped to was when Taehyung had picked up Jimin from his house

He didn't want to be home alone so Taehyung offered to puck him up and they would go out to eat.

Jimin decided on no food but he indeed wanted some coffee. So Taehyung took him to the closest cafe.