Seven

I actually really like this chapter :)
--

Its been a few days since you and Jungkook have partnered up.

You invited him over to your house so you can work on the project but he said he had to pick up his little brother.

Then he said you were able to come over to his instead and just tag along for the ride.

You agreed and waited for the end of the school day just to actually see him again. Spend some time with him.

--

As you waited at the schools front doors, you noticed Jimin talking to Taehyung. Looked pretty intimate considering Taehyung had Jimin blocked inbetween his arms against the car.

"Ready?" Jungkook startled you, bringing his presence to your front.

"Uh, y-yeah." He grabbed your hand pulling you towards his car earning stares from those around you.

You couldnt help but turn into a tomato.

Once you guys reached his car, he turned to face you noticing your red face.

"Aw do I make you nervous..?" He looked between you both, at his hand that was holding yours.

"I, I uh your intimidating.." You bit back your tongue embarrassed from what you just said.

He gave you a look that was different than hes ever looked at you.

"And how so?" He asked moving your hand up to cup his cheek, which was also burning up.

Jungkook didnt know your touch would make his stomach flutter the way it did, and how heated his cheek would be.

He knew you could feel it, but he didnt care. He just liked your touch.

Your heart was beating fast, wondering what the heck he was doing. He just stared at you with cute shiny eyes that made your cheeks even redder than ever.

After a few moments, he broke the weird awkwardness and gestured you inside the passenger seat.

The whole drive was pretty quiet, well besides the music playing.

Once you guys arrived at his brothers school, you guys just sat there waiting for the school bell to ring.

"Can I ask you something..?" Jungkook spoke up hesitantly. Looking straight ahead until you gave an answer.

"Yeah"

"Why do I make you so nervous?" You were stunned, you weren't sure how to answer this without sounding so stupid.

"W-what?"

"Im not any different than anyone else, im just another teenage boy." He looked upset, but not mad.

"Jungkook.. I get nervous because you showed interest in being my friend.. and no one has ever done that, I just didnt want to screw up any chance i had of being your friend.." You weren't exactly lying but you left out the part of you have a huge fricken crush on him. You thought it would be better if he didnt know that.

He turned to you, a small smile playing at the corning of his lips.

"Im not sure why people dont show any interest.. because im glad to be your friend." He gave you a cheesy smile before seeing you blush all over again.

"We really need to fix that tomato face of yours soon!" You hit his chest out of habit of hitting Jimin when he joked around.

Jungkook somehow caught your hand against his chest, holding it there for a few moments before his brother barged into the car.