Chapter 2

I finally find the classroom I'm supposed to be in when class is about to start. I walk in when the teacher notices me.
"Hello, you must be the new student, my name is Mrs. Jeon, please introduce yourself to the class and find a seat" she says.
I wave a little awkwardly before introducing myself.
"Hi, I'm Jisung, I hope we will get along"
After that I quickly go find a seat and sit down.

"Omg you look like a squirrel" the boy next to me whispers. I look at him a little bit shocked because I didn't think he would talk to me.
"Oh sorry, my name is Hyunjin, nice to meet you" he introduces himself.
"Nice to meet you too" I give him a little smile, before paying attention because Mrs. Jeon is not going easy on us for this first day, damn woman.

Lunch has finally arrived and I couldn't be happier. Class is especially tiring when you have to introduce yourself every time. I look around the cafeteria looking for Felix, who I met in the morning. When I finally spot him, I see him sitting with about seven other people, damn this boy has friends, let's hope I don't make a fool out of myself.

I walk over to them and day hi in a quiet voice so Felix would notice me."Oh, hi Jisung, friends this is Jisung I met him in the hallway this morning." Felix tells his friends.
"Ay, it's squirrel boy" I recognize Hyunjin. The group laugh a bit and all introduce themselves. I also recognise Seungmin from English.

They all seem pretty hyper, except for this one boy, Minho I think his name was. He just said his name and continued eating. And I don't wanna be dramatic or anything but he is HOT, my homosexual ass is shaking. I just hope his personality is just as hot because if it isn't that would be a turn off.

Everyone started talking and I really enjoyed my time. I learned that Chan and Woojin are like the dads of the group and they're dating and they're so cute. Felix and Chanbin are also dating and they look really happy together. Felix whispered to me that Hyunjin and Seungmin like each other too, but are too scared to confess. And honestly I don't know how I did it, but I managed to become friends with a gay ass friend group without even trying. I apparently breathe gay energy.
The only one who doesn't say much or isn't talkative is Minho, he's just listening to the others. I have no idea what this boy is thinking, he's just sitting there, looking good.

School is over and I'm just replaying today's events in my head. I'm so happy I've already found a friend group and they all seem really nice and funny. They're also energetic so I'm not as scared to be hyper too and I can be myself.

~
I know the first few chapters are boring but hopefully it gets better later. But yeah enjoy I guess.