Chapter 20

Minho's POV

Jisung looked at me with puppy eyes and slightly pouting when be asked me this.
How could I say no? He looks adorable.

"Of course" I slightly smiled.

I rolled over and took him in my arms. He snuggled up to me and I mentally squealed, he is so cute!!

After a while, I felt his breathing slow down slightly and I realized he had fallen asleep. I looked at him. He looks so peaceful sleeping now, I get it now, what Hyunjin says, he really does look like a squirrel, a cute one.

I want to be there for him, I'm lucky my parents accepted me when I came out. My relationship with my parents is okay, I still go to see them once every month, but I went to live alone, because sometimes they just weren't the best for my mental health. They're not bad people, they just didn't know how to deal with me and my issues.

I wanna protect Jisung. He's been through so so much and yet he still keeps going. I don't know how he does it. He is so strong, but I don't think he sees it himself.

After letting my mind wander for a while, I finally felt myself drift off to sleep too.

~time skip~

3rd person POV

The two woke up when Felix came back from school and was very loud about it too.

"I'm home bitches!!" Felix yelled.

Jisung and Minho both groaned, they were comfortable.

"What do you have to be so loud for" Minho yelled back annoyed.

Just then Felix came in and when he saw the position the two were in he grinned mischievously, and quickly snapped a picture.
"Sorry I interrupted, I'll be going now" he quickly ran away.

"Omg why does he have to be such an idiot?" Minho wondered. Jisung just giggled, to which Minho smiled. His giggle is adorable.

After a few more minutes, they decided to get up and when they walked in the living room, they saw Felix there.

"Oh hi guys" he smiled suspiciously.

"What did you do?" Minho asked him.

"W-what are you talking about? I didn't do anything haha ha" Felix let out a very nervous smile.

"You suck at lying" Jisung stated.

"Okay well just check the groupchat.

Minho took out his phone, while Jisung looked too.

~

So I woke up to over 1k reads and I freaked out, I only had a little over 800 yesterday and now 1k!!!!!!!!!

This is to celebrate that, bc I didnt just wanna make an extra update chapter again. So I hope that you are enjoying the story and I hope this chapter was decent.

Thank you all, this really means a lot to me.