Chapter 10

Before I knew it, it was time to leave school.
I actually don't wanna go home, it's always the same: cooking, eating dinner and homework. It's busy and I don't have a lot of time to do things I actually enjoy, like practicing my music, but at least I can write some lyrics during classes when I'm bored.

I arrived home and walked in, ready to start my daily tasks, when I heard the front door open. Confused, bc my mom is never home this early, I turned around to look.

There I saw my mom, but she wasn't alone. She was holding hands with a man I've never seen before. What the hell????

"Mom, who is this, why are you holding hands??" I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

"Jisung, I wanted to introduce you to my boyfriend, Seungho" she told me. The man then spoke up "hello Jisung, I'm Seungho" he gave me a firm hand shake. I was so confused. My mom was always so busy with work, how did she meet him?

"M-mom, how'd you meet him??"
"Well, I've been seeing him for a while now, it's why I'm never home, I'm not working that much anymore" she replied, like it was nothing.

I was angry now. No, furious.
"YOUVE BEEN SEEING HIM ALL THIS TIME?! ALL THIS TIME IVE BEEN FEELING SO PRESSURED COOKING US DINNER, WHILE ALSO KEEPING UP WITH MY SCHOOLWORK, GOING THROUGH SHIT AT MY OLD SCHOOL AND HAVING TO TRY AND GET USED TO A NEW ONE AND NOW YOU COME TELLING ME YOU WERE GOING ON DATES AND NOT WORKING???" I screamed, letting my tears fall down, I was so angry, I've felt so stressed out and was worried about my mom, not even thinking about myself, bc she was always the one working and she comes home with a boyfriend and expects me to be okay with it??

She looks at me a little shocked, before it turned into an angry look, I also saw this Seungho guy getting angry "how dare you speak to your mother like that??" He spat.

"You have no right to tell me how I can and cannot speak to my mom, you don't know what I've been through, in fact I'll tell you what I've been through while you guys were probably making out. I went to my old school getting bullied both physically and mentally all for being gay or not being as masculine as other boys, for loving music instead of football or something, I tried so hard not to worry you, mom, because I thought you were working so hard and my problems would only add to your stress, so don't come telling me I can't speak like that, bc I've had so much shit and you didn't give a single fuck" I said in a low tone.

"Y-you're g-gay??" my mom stuttered. Fuck, I just outed myself, didn't I? But why is that the only thing she's worried about??

"You're gay too?? you're a disgrace, you know that?? You talk horribly to your mom and you think it's o fucking kay to be gay too? Can't believe a woman like your mom produced a disappointment like you" the guy said. I couldn't believe what I heard, I looked at my mom expecting her to be mad at him, to stand up for me. But she didn't do anything, just looked at me, a disgusted look on her face.

"Jisung, get out, pack your bags and leave, you're not my child anymore" she told me, she looked so cold.

"W-what??" I muttered out. This has to be a nightmare, this isn't real right?? It can't be.

"You heard her, pack up and leave"

"Fine, I was the one taking care of you, mom. Good luck cooking yourself or making your boyfriend do it for you" I glared at both of them.

I ran up to my room, packed everything I could and ran.
It was only when I breathed in the fresh air outside, I realized what had just happened. I was just kicked out of my house. Suddenly I couldn't breathe anymore, tears started running down my cheeks, so I did the only thing I could think of. I ran, I ran until I collapsed and I couldn't feel my legs anymore. I found a spot in the woods, I apparently ran into and sat there crying in my hands. This is not how I had imagined my coming out to be like.

~

Okay so angsty stuff, I know, but this is all part of the story line. Originally I wanted to keep this until a little later on in the story, but I figured that I couldn't get the story rolling if I waited to long. So here it is. But hope the chapter was okay :))