what?

So all of a sudden this story has over 800 reads and I was just like '???????'

I didn't even realise, but I just wanna thank everyone who's reading this and thank the people who have recently added this story to their reading lists, it really means a lot to me that people are enjoying this.

I love writing, just because a lot of this story is based on things I have experienced and this is a way of expressing myself without making it too personal or about me at all.

I hope I can continue writing this story and the plot progresses into something that's actually fun to read for all of you.

I don't know how long this story will actually be, but I was planning on either making it quite long or not making it too long and making a sequel once the story goes into another chapter. So I will probably ask about this later on again, but I will ask once now too: long story or sequel?? Or maybe even both??

And then another question, probably for later on in the story. Do we want Jeongin in a straight relationship, a gay relationship or do we want him to join the Seungjin ship when they eventually get together bc heads up they will, but I think everyone already knew that, bc I mentioned it in one of the chapters already. I'm actually leaning towards adding him into the ship, bc the idea of a poly relationship intrigues me as I was almost in one myself, but I wanna know what you guys think? Bc of course I can do what I want, but it's nice to have input from readers.

So thank you again and answer the questions if you want, so I can follow the advice.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the story.