Jisung

So as most of you have probably hurt, Jisung has social anxiety and I can't not talk about this as I have general anxiety with a particularly bad form of social anxiety.

I think no one really expected this as he always seems like the mood maker and the most energetic during interviews and stuff, but social anxiety manifests itself in different ways and doesn't always mean just being shy or quiet.

He also is probably more of an introvert seeing as his personality type came out as ISTP-T. But we can't be sure about this, bc some people are extroverted, but come out as introverted on the test because they have social anxiety.

I really hope he can get therapy for this, bc anxiety is really only treatable with some sort of therapy and only sometimes does it also involve medication.

I just want him to take all the time he needs to get better and deal with this, bc this is not something to be taken lightly and it doesn't just go away.

We, as stays, will wait for him to come back whenever he feels better and whenever he is ready.

Also suffering from anxiety, can lead to anxiety attacks and I know from experience that the ones I get from social anxiety are always the worst, so I hope he doesn't have them, but if he does that they really help him get rid of those. Bc my anxiety attacks have caused me to faint a couple of times and I really don't want any of that to happen again.

So yeah I really had to say something about, bc this is a real issue that I hope he can get through.