Chapter 33

Minho's pov

I slipped into the bed with Jisung, after my anxiety attack yesterday I hadn't gotten any sleep and I was beyond tired.

Jisung cuddled up to me and I softly smiled. He is so cute. Not long after I noticed his breathing slowing down slightly and I knew he had fallen asleep.

I tried to relax and surprisingly I also fell into a deep slumber not soon after. This boy does things to me.

-

3rd person pov

While Changbin and Minho slept over at Felix and Jisung's place, Hyunjin invited Seungmin to sleep over at his and the latter happily agreed after he had gotten permission from his parents of course. The two went up to Hyunjin's room and the tall boy lend him some clothes to sleep in. Seungmin looked adorable in the clothes. They were way too big and he basically drowned in them. Hyunjin cooed at the sight and asked Seungmin to crawl into the bed with him.

"I had fun today, thanks for inviting us over" Seungmin said.

"It was no problem, I had fun too. I liked spending time with you all, especially you Seungminnie" Seungmin blushed madly, from the compliment and the nickname and he tried to hide his face in his hands, but Hyunjin took his hands away. "Don't hide, I wanna be able to see your cute face" Now Seungmin lost it and turned even more red than before.

"Don't say things like that" Seungmin managed to get out.

"Why not? Do I make you flustered?"

And Seungmin thought fuck it. "Yes, you do so stop it"

Hyunjin was shocked, Seungmin admitted that he made him flustered.

"Seungmin, look at me" the smaller boy slowly looked up, his eyes meeting Hyunjin's.

"I've wanted to tell you this for a while, but I've always been to scared to" he took a deep breath "I like you, I've liked you for a few months now and everytime I look at you, I get butterflies in my stomach and when you look adorable like now, I try so hard to refrain myself from kissing you, when that's really all I wanna do, I wanna pepper your face with kisses, I wanna hold your hand and cuddle with you whenever I feel like it and I wanna be able to call you my boyfriend, so Seungminnie do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Hyunjin eventually let out.

Instead of getting a verbal answer Seungmin attacked Hyunjin's lips with his and they met in a soft kiss. Both of the boys' hearts were racing. After a few seconds they pulled away.

"I'll take that as a yes" the tallest smiled.

"Yes, of course yes, you have no idea how long I've been wanting to hear that. I've liked you for so long, I can't even remember when it started"

Both boys layed there, soft smiles plastered on their faces, just staring at each other.

"We should probably go to sleep now though, we'll tell the others the news tomorrow, if you're okay with that of course?"

"Yes Jinnie, I'm okay with that, goodnight"

"Goodnight baby"

Seungmin's heart burst at the pet name, he just cuddled closer to his boyfriend. The both of them soon fell into a peaceful sleep.

~

Seungjin ladies and gentlemen and all my non binary folks.

Hope you enjoyed.