Chapter 18

We went out the door with Minho leading the way.
The cafe wasn't far and after a 10 minute walk we arrived.

We walked in and it smelled and looked amazing. Everything was in pastels, yellow and purple.
It smelled like all different kinds of coffee and pastries. We went to order and I was looking at all the different options until my eyes landed on something delicious.

Cheesecake.

I was looking at it in awe and I think Minho noticed because he chuckled and asked "you like cheesecake?"

"Are you kidding me, I love cheesecake! Best cake, fight me" I replied, yes it is that deep.

So I ordered the cheesecake and an americano, while Minho ordered a donut, also with an americano.
Minho paid, even though I insisted he didn't, he didn't listen and just put the money on the counter before I had the chance to argue.

We took a seat at a cute table next to the window, looking at the busy roads of the city. This was nice, just eating breakfast with a new friend in a cute cafe and not having to think about anything else. Just enjoying the moment.

"What are you smiling about?" Minho asked and only then I realised I had been smiling like an idiot.

"I don't really know, I guess I'm just enjoying this, I can just forget about all the bullshit, you know, just in a simple cafe with my cheesecake and I'm happy I'm here with you" I said and when I processed what I had just said, my cheeks turned into a soft pink.

"Well, I'm happy I'm here with you too" he smiled and my heart did a little flip, I'm not sure of it was because of his smile or because of his words.

~

I've been a sucker for fluff lately.
I'm super sad today, but I haven't really updated in a while so I thought I'd give you this, I don't like it, but I guess it's something. And I also wanne thank everyone for the reads, I didn't really realise I had so many until now so thanks again, I really appreciate you guys taking the time to read this.

Anygays, hope you enjoyed.