Chapter 35

The end of the day came sooner than expected for all of them and Hyunjin and Minho went to the latter's place.

They were both excited to spend the rest of the day with each other, they missed hanging out as just the two of them, because there was this unspoken love between them. They were each other's best friends even if they never really said it.

They arrived at Minho's place and just plopped down on the couch.

"So tell me about you and Seungmin" Minho smiled, he was waiting for them to get together and now that they did, he wanted to know the details.

"He's the cutest, so I asked him to sleep over and I gave him some clothes to sleep in and he looked adorable in them because they were so big on him and I was making him flustered so I teased him by asking him if I was the cause of him being flustered and he said yes and it took me by surprise, because I didn't take he'd admit it, but when he did I was like maybe he actually likes me back so I confessed and then he kissed me and confessed too and then we cuddled and fell asleep, he's the cutest." Hyunjin went on a rant and Minho listened. He thought Seungmin was perfect for Hyunjin and couldn't be happier about the two finally getting together, they were all waiting for it.

"I'm sorry, I was ranting"

"It's no problem, I'm really happy for you two"

"So Minho, do you like anyone?"

"Me? No" Minho tried to lie, but Hyunjin knew him, he knew Minho was hiding something.

"Look, Minho, I know you and I know you're lying. I get that you're scared and it's okay if you don't wanna tell me, just know that I won't judge or pressure you into anything"

Minho contemplated on whether he should tell Hyunjin. It would be nice to talk about his feelings and Hyunjin was his best friend, he decided he would tell him.

"I like Jisung, I don't think that comes as a surprise, but I can't tell him. He isn't ready, I can't tell you why, he needs to tell you all himself, but there's a lot going on and he's really not ready to get into a relationship and I don't wanna ruin our friendship by telling him. Also I don't even know if I'm ready, I'm still a bit insecure after everything that's happened to me too. It's just a bit hard, because I constantly need to fight the urge to just hold him and protect him from all the bad people in the world"

Hyunjin was surprised, not by the fact that Minho liked Jisung, but by the fact that he admitted it and talked about it so openly.

"I understand. It's clearly a difficult situation and I really don't have much advice for you, because I know nothing about situations like these"

"I know, I was actually thinking about calling Chaeyoung, because she used to always have great love advice"

"Oh that's a great idea, I kinda miss her, she was one of the few nice people at our old school"

"Yeah, we always used to talk during math, she was really funny and I remember her coming out as bi to me, I think she could sense I was gay" Minho chuckled a bit.

"I mean I guess she had a gaydar, she wanted to find me a cute boyfriend, but it never worked, because all the guys were too straight, except for you and we were too close as friends" Hyunjin also laughed at the memories.

"I could call her now, we could all catch up"

"Yeah great, maybe we could ask her to hang out too"

"Okay" Minho took out his phone from his pocket and dialed Chaeyoung's number, putting it on speaker so Hyunjin could hear too.

~

This is dedicated to the two year anniversary of stray kids. I love my boys, I hope they're happy and healthy. I'm so so proud of them and I hope they can be proud of themselves too. I hope for many more years with them and hopefully I get to see them live someday.

Anygays I was kind of debating which girl I should pick as their friend, but I decided on Chaeyoung from twice, bc I love her and I have a crush on her, like I do on a lot of other girl idols, but we're not getting into that.

I hope you're all healthy and happy during these times of corona.
A reminder that I love you all.

Hope you enjoyed.