Chapter 6

We decided to play some games, but we had to take turns bc Felix only has 2 controllers, so I just sat back watching the others play.

"Jisung, why don't you play against Minho, since you two are the only ones who haven't played yet??" Chan asked and although I wanted to play I was a bit reluctant about playing against Minho, because that boy hasn't really said anything to me yet.

"A-ah okay" I replied and cursed at myself for stuttering, but fortunately no one seemed to notice.

"I'm gonna beat your ass squirrel boy" Minho said with a slight smirk and I think that's the only emotion I've seen him have since I first spoke to him, he always seems so indifferent. So I was shooketh but quickly composed myself as I was not about to let myself lose.

"We'll see about that Minhoe" I said, the others laughed, seeming shocked that I had the confidence to talk to him like that, while Minho himself just raised an eyebrow.

And so we started our game of Fifa and I must say I was surprised at how good he was, but I'm great at this game and I had to win. After minutes of everyone screaming about who was gonna win and a few goals the game ended and I grinned when I realised I'd won with a 2-1 score. The others congratulated me, while Minho just sat there looking sulky. Not my fault I'm so good.

"I can't believe you actually beat Minho in Fifa, none of us have managed to beat him, he's normally the king of that game" Jeongin said.

"What can I say?? I'm the new king, I'm just that good" I said, a smug smile on my face.

We played a few more games before we saw how late it was. Conveniently the second day of school was a Friday so we had decided to make it a sleepover. Everyone was getting ready to go to sleep and getting comfortable. I laid down on the ground with a few blankets and started thinking about how much I had enjoyed the past few days with my new group of friends. I had never expected to befriend anyone really, I was just trying not to get bullied and stay in the background, but I'm glad that I met these guys, bc I feel like we'll be great friends.

~
I'm sorry these aren't very long or anything, I just need like a few chapter to really get this story started so I can go from there

Also I'm very very late, but I still wanna wish Seungmin a very happy birthday, we love our dandy boy, who's a little less dandy when it comes to Day6, anygay hope he had a great day :))