Chapter 9

After a while I felt a tap on my shoulder and woke up, I saw that some people had started to flood in class and Felix standing in front of me.

"Hi Jisungieee".
"Hi Felixxxx" I laughed a bit, mocking the way he said my name.

"How was your weekend?" He asked me.
"Well the rest of it was pretty boring, pretty much the average weekend" I told him "how was yours?"
"Well it was nice actually, Changbin and I spend some time alone, like I love our friends, but sometimes it's nice having a little time for just me and my boyfriend you know?" He told me, a fond smile on his face when thinking about Changbin.

I wonder if I will ever find a person, who looks at me the way those two look at each other.

Before I had anymore time to think, Felix yelled something.

"Minhoooo, you came!!" That's what he literally screamed.
Anygay Minho??

"Yes Felix, I did, now could you please keep it down a bit, everyone is staring and you know how much I hate that" he replied.

I didn't know he was in this class, last time I had this class, he wasn't there.
Felix must've noticed the confused look on my face, because he answered my question before I got the chance to ask.
"Minho here, likes to skip class a lot so that's why you haven't seen him in your classes before, we actually have a few classes together with him"
"Ah yeah that explains a lot" I said, smiling slightly at Minho, who was looking at me.

I didn't bother to ask why he skipped so much, bc 1) it's literally none of my business and 2) the teacher walked in and it was time for hell to start.

-

School went by fast and at lunch I sat together with the whole group again, minus one person, you can probably guess who. Apparently he had another group of friends he sat with during lunch, but they weren't very nice. That's what Hyunjin told me, and when I asked him why Minho chose to sit with them then, he changed to subject, so I dropped it, but I'm still a little curious. What is it about Minho that's so strange.

-

It was time to go home, an hour earlier than planned, bc the teacher was absent. My other friends all had another class left, so I just put in my earphones and started walking home. I was looking forward to taking a nap  Mondays are tiring as hell.

Arriving home, I took a nap. Then started to cook a meal, but mom didn't arrive on time so I put some of in the fridge and ate alone. I also had to do my homework and then finally I laid in bed and checked my phone, seeing the familiar groupchat light up my screen.

~

Alright, I wasn't planning on updating so sorry if it was bad, but this chapter is dedicated to DOUBLE FRICKING KNOT.

okay rant time, so I really didn't know what I was expecting, but it was better than anything I could've imagined. I think this has to be one of my favourite title tracks from them, screw that it's my favourite along with hellevator cuz that shit is hard.

Also the visuals, all of them, but like Jisung is a vocal king and center Minho and Hyunjin are the reason I'm alive.
Like those are my three biases and oof I'm ded and I might've cried.

Anygays hope you enjoyed the chapter :).