Chapter 15

Hello. Uh, yeah. So

eNjOy

In their Seasons, dragons only aim for one thing: find a mate to bear his offspring. The dragon will not fully rest until his mate has conceived his heir.

Makarov frowned at the tiny bits of information written in the extremely tiny encyclopedia he had found in the archives of the guild. It gave him no further information than he already knew. It infuriated him. Gajeel told him everything he knew about this "Season". For male dragons to find their mates and have their children. He doubts even Natsu knew this bit of his dragon magic's origin. 

Even if this was the Season working its "magic", it doesn't change what Natsu has done. Or the horrible outcome of it. 

A soft knock on the office door gained his attention.

"Master?" It was a tiny voice, and Makarov recognized the voice instantly.

"You may enter."

The door creaked open, Happy slowly prodded inside. The little green bag on his back was full, a fish head poked out from the flap. Happy stared at Makarov for a short minute before coming to his desk.

"Happy? How can I help you? I see you've gone fishing again", Makarov closed the encyclopedia had been reading, keeping his eyes trained on the Exceed carefully.

"I heard something happened to Lucy, and I wanted to give her lots of fish to help cheer her up, but when I got to her apartment, I learned that she moved somewhere else." Happy was crestfallen and nearly deflated with strong disappointment. "I know you know where she is." The blue cat climbed onto the chair in front of the desk before climbing onto the desk itself.

Makarov's frown rose into a small--small--smile. He saw the pure and genuine distress the cat held for his friend.

"Forgive me if she's worrying you, Happy, " Makarov patted the cat's head lightly, "It's quite complicated to tell, and I can't really say anything."

"Is she okay?"

"Yes, Happy."

"Can you take me to her?"

"I..." Makarov hesitated. He didn't know how to...no. Happy is Lucy's friend, he should at least have the comfort knowing she's all right and safe. "It's not really my place to decide, but yes, I can take you to her."

"Yay!" Happy cheered happily.

~

"Careful with that!" I rush to Midnight, just before the take-out boxes slipped from his hands.

"It's food, it can be replaced." The goth boy scoffed rudely.

"Do you want to go all the back to the restaurant and get more food?" I snapped with a stern glare. "I didn't think so," I added with a huff after receiving no answer from him.

"I feel like you're on your period or something." 

"I'm pregnant, stupid!"

"Is that what you wanna call it?"

"Would you two shut the fuck up?!" Cobra growled menacingly, glaring at the both of us in annoyance.