Chapter 46

Imma jam out on a few fun facts about this fanfic! You're probably not even gonna read it, but that's okay! You don't need to, just a few facts that helped to spice the gumbo!

Fun fact #1: the age manipulation idea was inspired by Twilight's Bella Swan's vampire pregnancy. I didn't want to say because Twilight is apparently "stupid", as my friend calls it. She caught me reading one of the books and told me she was disappointed in me. And I was like, "Yo, the books are a whole another world compared to the movies, but the movies are still good." I don't know, do you guys think Twilight is dumb? I mean, yeah. In some way, it is, BUT, it's a wonderful novel series. I don't know why anyone would hate on the movies, the soundtracks are amazing, so is the acting, I mean, that's all my opinion. So yeah...

Fun fact #2: the power-tapping idea was inspired by Charmed's Piper Halliwell. If you've ever watched Charmed at all. It's a great show from the 90s'. It's probably not appropriate for a child to watch it, although I had no idea what was going on. Anyone else bothered by the fact that when the characters kiss they eat each other's lips, like literally? It's like they're chowin' down or something! That was, like, the only thing that inspired me with the pregnancy thing. And I know, pregnancy has a lot of strings attached (aha...umbilical cord...no? okay...) and a lot of symptoms. And I know that not everything will be spot on and you're probably screaming at me to look up facts and info. I'll have you know I got an A in Child Development...and also cracked my egg baby on the first day...you didn't need to know that, but Imma ramble! Okay, first off: it really wasn't my fault! It slipped from my protective container and it would've been okay with a ting crack, but some asshole kicked it before I even had the chance to pick Sienna (egg baby) up! I so wanted to curse at him and—and this is not related to the topic I began with. *sweatdrops* Next fact!

Fun fact #3: this story is dedicated to a friend of mine because she practically threatened to eat my soul if I didn't continue this. If you recently discovered this story, this is the rewritten version. I had an older version in which it was poorly written, fast-paced, and rather confusing. I'm glad I wrote it, because now, not only do I like the outcome, you like it too. Before, the villains had no backstories. I didn't know how I was going to write them, but it all worked out. They have backgrounds. You know Evanora's and Ivory's, well, sorta. I've yet to reveal Taft's and Grimm's. Yeah, anyway, she approached me at the beginning of Junior year (at least I think it was Junior, might've been Sophmore year), she came up to me and was like, "You need to update that Fairy Tail story you wrote." I was like, "Whaaattt?" I was confused at first and then responded (like I do when people say they know my sister, I, being the smartass I am, say, "Which one?") "The one where Lucy is haremed or the pregnant one?" 

"Both, " She had told me, really motherly if I might add. You probably wouldn't know her. She reads, but doesn't write, I'm not judging, peeps!

Fun fact #4: Lucy was going to join Sabertooth, but I decided against it. This was also in the original version. Instead of being raped, well, I mean I guess it would still stand to that, Lucy and Natsu had actually been dating and he pressured into having sex and then by the time she found out she was pregnant, he left her for Lisanna, who was a nasty little thing. Like most fanfictions about Lisanna have her the antagonist. She's the reason why Lucy is kicked out of the team, the guild. I made some major adjustments. Instead of the evil Lisanna, I wrote her the same as she is in the anime/manga. Sweet, understanding, happy. It may not be important, this information. But, I thought you might find it interesting. 

What was the point of this? I don't know. I felt like telling you, and you're probably wondering why I would waste five minutes (or less) of your time rambling about the original version and what inspired what. You've probably had no interest in the fun facts, but at least you know something more, right? Anyway, enjoy it!