compromise

bepannaah love to you all for 2K reads <3

P.S. how cute is this VM i found??? Goes so perfectly with this story :P

______

Aditya woke up with a pounding headache. He looked around him. He was surrounded by 4 white walls. He felt suffocated. This wasn't his room. As he sat up, the events from earlier came to his mind. He remembered losing control of his body and yelling at Zoya. He couldn't understand how he had yelled at Zoya. If he made her sad again, she would leave and he yelled at her? He remembered how he grabbed a shard of glass to hurt Zoya and he felt his heart sink.

"No, no, no! What have I done?!" He yelled as he buried his face within his palms.

Zoya would be so mad at him! What if she left him again? He had just got her back and now she was going to leave him again. He almost hurt his angel! How could he? Aditya realized he had been horrible to Zoya again. He had to apologize to her! What if that evil man got to her first? What if she liked him more than she liked Aditya? His heart cried. He had to figure out a way to say sorry to his Zoya, make her understand that he was not in control of his body. Aditya looked at the walls in front of him and felt guilt sink in. He was a horrible person! He always made his Zoya suffer, no wonder she kept leaving him.

As he looked at the wall one more time, an idea popped into his head.

**

"Dr. Maya, you called me?" Arjun asked while stepping into her office, alongside him was a young woman.

"Um...this is my girlfriend, Noor. She's also Zoya's sister." He announced bringing Noor with him into the office.

Zoya stopped as her sister enter the room, she wasn't prepared for this. Especially not after today's episode with Aditya. As she saw Noor, her eyes welled up with emotion after seeing her baby sister in over a year. She seemed to have changed so much. Her quirky outfits now replaced by a formal blouse and jeans, her unruly curly hair now straightened to a crisp. She had missed so much. Arjun and Noor had patched up. The way Arjun held Noor's hand reassured her heart that he was taking care of her little one. For a second, she felt so proud of her brother-in-law. He was singlehandedly taking care of all the people in her life.

Noor became overwhelmed with emotion seeing Aditya's doctor. She looked exactly like her appi. For a second Noor felt as if her sister was standing in front of her. Her intuition made her feel as if Zoya was never dead. She wanted to reach out to her and hug her and plead her to come home, but as she began speaking Noor snapped out of her daze.

"Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you. " Zoya said, keeping her emotions at bay.

"Hi um... Dr. Maya. Actually my friend Christina was the one that recommended us to this department. She interns here. I am also a student at the university." Noor responded meekly.

Her darling sister had been right in the university and they had never even crossed paths. Zoya sighed at her fate. It was like Allah decided to throw all the people of her past in front of her at one shot. She could've handled them in doses but seeing them every day and pretending as if she was just a stranger began to be mentally taxing on her.

"Oh that's ...wonderful!" Zoya explained looking at her sister. Feigning innocence was harder than she thought.

"Mr. Hooda, in fact I called you to discuss your brother. He seems to be doing worse unfortunately. Today he attacked Dr. Sahir and I—"