heaven

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments, I promise I will respond to them immediately after posting this. Still in recovery but couldn't resist this chapter. A whole update and a half!

Also some mature content is here and it's marked.

"Aditya!" Zoya squealed and clapped her hands like an innocent child when she opened the enveloped.

Shaadi Mubarak, Begum Sahiba! lay written on a card and behind it were two boarding passes for Aditya and her to Paris. She immediately started jumping up and down as she realized that they were going on a Honeymoon! Zoya had been out of India only once and that was to move to New York. Despite coming from an upper-class family, she never really intended to go beyond the mountainous hill stations of her beautiful Mussorie. But with Aditya, she wanted to travel the world. He remembered telling her about Paris and it had awakened her zest to explore. How sweet was he! He even remembered how she wanted to go there.

Seeing her so happy really did something to Aditya's heart he wanted to make sure that this smile lasted forever and beyond. He always regretted never taking her some place special after their marriage before their life became hurdled with problems and he took it as the perfect opportunity to surprise her this time around.

Zoya wrapped her arms around him as she said a couple thank-yous and Aditya lifted her up and began spinning her around.

**

Aditya heard a soft whisper coming from the other side of the business class divider seat. Cocking his eyebrow in confusion, he looked over and found Zoya angrily staring at him.

"Aimak hai kya aap?" She said scrunching her cute nose in frustration, as she held on to the divider between them.

"What did I do now, Ghalib?" He looked at her in annoyance.

"OHHHH...So when you're no longer happy I'm no more begum sahiba." She said sarcastically.

"Zoya...what's the matter with you?"

"We could've easily been sitting together in economy class but nooo...aap toh Captain Aditya Hooda hai, na? Aap toh economy main travel nahi kar sakte...Kitne unromantic hai aap"

"Zoya! Are you serious? I did this for you! You're calling me unromantic? I was thinking about how scared you are of traveling, I didn't want you to be uncomfortable." He said sighing out loud.

"But how am I supposed to be comfortable without you?" She said, whispering softly.

The subtlety in her voice broke him. He instantly regretted not getting them both economy class tickets so they could've relished in the comfort of having each other nearby. As he looked over the divider once more, he saw her lying down on the makeshift bed, facing away from him. He had to make it up to her.

(7 hours later)

"WOW!" Zoya screamed on the way taking a taxi to their hotel. They were both extremely jetlagged, but Zoya was too taken aback by the sights she had longed to see her whole life to be bothered by something as frivolous as jetlag. She grabbed a sleepy Aditya's arm and squealed. He looked at her rubbing his eyes, wondering how his cute little wife's mood changed so easily. He also made a mental note to tip the taxi driver a tad bit extra for not addressing Zoya's loud screams of excitement. He knew someone else would've found them annoying but to him they were music to his ears. That's what love did to Aditya Hooda.

As they arrived at the Champs Elysees hotel, Aditya handled all the paperwork before they were given the access card to their room.

Entering the room, Zoya took a minute to take in all the sights in front of her. She opened the large window giving them a view of the Eiffel Tower glistening in the nightfall of the city. Her breath was truly taken away. She couldn't believe something so beautiful actually existed. She turned around to talk to Aditya and her expression changed into a chuckle as she found him fast asleep on the bed, her poor husband must've been so tired. She changed into a nightgown before removing his shoes and socks, removing his shirt and buckle so he didn't face any discomfort and crawled into the bed next to him. Almost instantly, she felt his arms wrap around her in his sleep. This didn't surprise her it was so normal for them to sleep like this the past couple weeks that she would've felt awkward if he didn't do that. Placing a kiss on his cheek she adjusted herself in his arms and quickly drifted off to sleep with him.