again

Hi guys, first and foremost...I'm sorry if my previous message came off as rude or ungenerous (should I say kamzarf? lol) but I was really hurt by some rude comments left before. I know I haven't responded to many of you but be rest assured your words really got me through that horrible mental state of anxiety I was in. I really appreciate each and everyone of you that take the time to comment and vote on my stories. You give me so much willpower to write! Don't shy away from giving me your honest thoughts and critiques. I know I got a lot of requests for AdiYa scenes hence they will be coming soon. I hope this story can live up to your expectations.

______

"Actually Dr. Maya, I just wanted to let you know how than—"

Their phone call was interrupted by a loud noise.

Aditya mentally face palmed himself as he realized he had forgotten to charge his phone. Dr. Maya must be thinking what a weirdo he was!

He sighed as he plugged his phone charger into the phone. Just as he stepped out of his room he saw Noor gathering her belongings to head out the door.

"Noor, are you heading to shop with Dr. Maya?"

"Yes...Why?"

"Come, I'll drop you..."

"No, it's fine, jiju. I'm used to taking the subway." She smiled.

He grabbed his car keys from the table and instructed her to stay mum.

"Come on sister-in-law, we haven't caught up in a while. And you're refusing my offer at a good chance to beat the hassle of taking the crowded, gross trains! Sounds like a shitty deal to me. Hasn't graduate school taught you nothing?" He teased.

"UGH! You're so annoying, jiju! Fine! Let's go!" She rolled her eyes as he smiled and accompanied her out the door.

**

Zoya literally felt her heart fall out and drop on the table in front of her as she sipped her coffee. She had been so successful in avoiding Aditya during the last few weeks of his treatments and he was meant to go home soon, but she hadn't expected him to call her. No, no, no. It was only a matter of six days before her wedding with Sahir and she couldn't be having these thoughts now. She knew she didn't love Sahir but thinking about her feelings for Aditya felt as if she was emotionally cheating Sahir and Allah knows, Sahir didn't deserve that. He had already been so upset about her inviting Arjun and Noor to their small ceremony and if he were to find out Aditya had called her, it would mean qayamat for her.

Zoya began to grab her bag as she saw Sahir approach her with his coffee.

"Where are you going, baby?" He asked.

"Wedding shopping!" She exclaimed, trying to justify herself as if she was doing something wrong.

"Akele? Do you want me to come with?"

"NO!" She realized her response and calmed down a bit "I mean...it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride's dress before the ceremony. And I'm shopping with Noor..."

Sahir exhaled.

"Go baby, I know what it means to have your sister with you at this time." He smiled.

She squealed as she threw her arms around him. 

"Thank you for being so understanding! Having Noor at my bridal shopping really makes me feel better about all of this. As if...as if I have a piece of my past with me."

Sahir tried to hide his worry as he patted Zoya's back. He tried to brush off the negative thoughts only a few more days and Zoya would be his, hopefully.