Chapter Twenty: I Want This..

***PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️***

~

Being in Luca's arms made me feel calm and safe. He looked at me and lifted my chin. I was now staring into the eyes of the person I love so dearly even though he doesn't feel the same. Looking into his beautiful blue eyes were like watching the beautiful ocean, as the waves drifted calmly. I didn't realized that he was so close to my face. His lips brushed mine. I craved him, all of him so much.

I slowly inched closer until our lips were touching. We kissed, but it became a mixture or passion and hunger. I felt like he wanted this as much as I wanted it. Suddenly he stopped, "I can't do this. I can't take advantage of you like this Esme." I caressed his cheek, "It's okay Luca. I need this." He hesitantly looked at me with a confused, but sad look on his face. I went right in, kissing him again. He surrendered. He ran his hands through my hair and slowly down my back without breaking the kiss. It was like he sent electricity running through my entire body.

His kisses moved to my jawline and neck. A small moan slipped from my mouth. I think that drove him crazy because his hand moved down toward my ass as he gripped it. His hands exploring every inch of my body. I was wearing a little silk pyjama gown and before I knew it, the gown made its way to the floor. He took off his shirt and continued kissing me. I was now standing there naked with wearing nothing but a little pair of black panties. He grabbed me by my legs and lifting me up with ease and I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist. He laid me down on the bed. Luca continued kissing my neck and made his way down my chest.

He playfully bit my nipple and I moaned a bit louder. Taking his mouth he covered my nipple and slowly began to suck and play with it. I ran my fingers through his hair. He slid his hand down my stomach and into the front of my panties. First slowly inserting one finger and then a second one. "Fuck baby, you're so wet," he said. I bit my lip and began to blush. He took his fingers out my sweet hole and showed me that his fingers were glistening with my juices. He smirked and licked his fingers.

Sliding off my panties, Luca began to tease me by kissing my inner thighs. "Your juices taste delicious on my fingers, but let's see how it tastes from the main source." Luca slid his tongue in and out. His tongue danced in and all around me. I began to moan uncontrollably. Gripping his hair with one hand and the sheets with the other. "L-Luca. Don't stop," I begged. I could hear Luca moaning at the sweet taste of me. He began sucking on my clit. I began panting. He stopped and smirked at me, "What's wrong, Princess? Can't handle it?" I bit my lip and nodded. He pulled me closer to him as he unbuckled his belt. I could already see that his was extremely hard.

"How badly do you want Daddy in you?" I wanted every inch of him inside of me. I could feel myself dripping like a leaky faucet. My body was burning for him to do away with me. "Badly," I answered him. He smirked and kissed me. He slowly inserted himself in me and I gasped. "Am I hurting you baby?" He asked. "N-no," I whispered. He pushed himself a bit more until he was all the way in. I tried to be as quiet as I could, but I couldn't. I could hear Luca swearing under his breath as he thrusted in and out of me. My nails digging deeper into his back. I was panting as he kept on going. In the moment he turned me over instantly, propping my ass up and spreading my legs.

He took his belt and tied my hands behind my back. He began thrusting me from behind and I swear that I was on cloud nine. It was intoxicating. "Fuck Luca, it feels so good..." He eventually untied me and I got on top. I loved every moment of it. I could hear his groans, "You're so tight baby.." We both ended up climaxing. It felt like complete ecstasy. Luca fell asleep and I was in his arms. I was still awake with my head on his chest listening to his steady breathing. I stared at the moon, shining bright from my balcony window doors.

To be honest, I've had only 3 boyfriends in my life and I've had sex with them. The sex was nothing like this. This was totally different. It wasn't JUST sex, it felt like love. I know that this was wrong, but it just feels so right. I don't care about the contract or the money, I wanted this. I wanted Luca...