Chapter Twenty-Seven: Sicily

I cried silently as I felt my ears ringing. Trisha looked at me. "Take her back to the cell." The men grabbed me by my arms and carried me out the door. I was so helpless. One of the men opened the cell door while the other pushed me in. "Have fun," he said as they began to laugh, closing the door behind them and walking away. I held my stomach. "I'm so sorry baby. Mommy is trying to be strong for you. I will do everything I can to protect you."

I rubbed my tummy and realized that I was starving. I hadn't eaten in a few days although they were serving me absolute bullshit. That wasn't good for me nor the baby and all this stress isn't good either. I could possibly go into labor or lose this baby and that's something I wasn't ready for.

LUCA'S POV:

I threw my phone across the room. "FUCK!" My crew looked at me. "We attack at Twenty-One hundred hours, TONIGHT!" I grabbed the remote sitting on my desk and pressed a blue button. My huge closet opened and revealed a secret compartment that's stocked with weapons and ammo. I grabbed a few guns and ammo. "Capo, this isn't going to be easy. We need as much people as possible to join us," said Dante. I thought for a moment, and knew just who to call.

"I got it. Get prepared at the docks and we move!" I demanded. My crew quickly disappeared out the room. I called up Nico and let him know that we were coming. As I was getting prepared, all my mind was doing is reminiscing the times when Esme was with me. From the first day she popped into my office, our wedding and to the last day I was at the top of the stairs, hiding, watching her leave me forever.

It was at that point I knew, I would do anything for her and that beautiful face of hers and now that she's carrying my child, our child. I would kill for the both of them. They were priceless. If Trisha thinks I'm going to give her that three billion? She has another thing coming. I'll make sure her and her men never see another day.

I ran to the main lobby. "Everyone ready?" They nodded. "We all head to the docks. Cardo is waiting for us there." I grabbed my phone and called my cousins', Angelo and Stefano in Sicily. I also have family in Sicily who run the Mafia in Italy too. "Cugino, aye look who decided to call," said Angelo. "Ciao cugino, non parliamo da un po '. Long time no speak, Luca," replied Stefano. "Look, I don't have time for introductions. How fast can you get here?"..

*IN SICILY, ITALY... *

"Mama, you know I don't want to meet her," said Stefano. Angelo snickered. "What are you LAUGHING at? Idiota." Angelo's wife, Mia walked into the room and gave him a kiss. "So is your mom still trying to find a suitable girl for Stefano, babe?" she asked. Angelo laughed, "Mhm."

"Oh Dio, figlio. Goodness son, it's about time you settled down and stop affiliating with puttana, whores." Stefano rolled his eyes at his mother's suggestion as she walked out the room. Suddenly Angelo's cell rings. Angelo looked at his caller I.D., "Americano cugino, American cousin." He answered and put the phone on speaker. "Cugino, aye look who decided to call," said Angelo.

"Ciao cugino, non parliamo da un po '. Long time no speak, Luca," Stefano followed. "Look, I don't have time for introductions. How fast can you get here?.." asked Luca. Suddenly things got serious. "With regular plane, 6 hours. Private jet, 3, possibly 4 hours," replied Angelo. "Tre ore, make it three hours. Meet at the docks. We're taking down The White Snakes," Luca replied.

"It's about time, cousin. We'll be there," said Angelo before he hung up. Mia looked at Angelo, "Stai attento, be careful," she replied as she kissed Angelo. "Your son and daughter still need their father," she continued. Angelo smiled and nodded.

"Let's go Angelo," said Stefano.