UL 1

Hello guys 👋👋👋

******

Yathrigan kripiya dyaan dey. Ghaadi sankya ######....

As soon as the number of the train has been announced a man who is standing outside the railway station gets alert and starts running towards the platform announced. On the otherside the train slowly stops. The man starts looking around to find the person. When he is searching he hears someone's happy scream which makes the man's lips broke into smile.

Voice: (excited happy scream) Teddyyyy!

The man turns and rushes towards the girl who screamed.

Man: (same excited happy whisper scream) Pandaaa!

They both hug tightly while the man's eyes start flowing.

Girl: I missed you so much my Doraemon.

Her voice chocked at the end. The man continues sobbing and speaks in between his sob.

Man: I missed you more my intelligent Nobitha.

The girl smiles with tears and breaks the hug. She cups his face and wipes his tears.

Girl: I hate tears in my Pumba's eyes.

Man: (smiles) While I hate tears in my Timon's eyes.

A man who came following the first man was panting till now. He became normal and hits his own head looking at them.

Man 2: If your cartoon characters got over let me meet my friend idiot.

He pulls the man 1 and about to hug her while she pushes him and hugs the first man.

Girl: (showing her tongue) I want only my bhayyu's hug not yours AJJU.

The girl stresses the word AJJU while Man 2 makes an irritated face.

Arjun: (showing his finger) Ragini next time you call me that I don't know what I will do.

He says it revealing the girl to be Ragini and the man 1 to be her brother.

Ragini: (with puppy face) Teddy see na what he is saying.

Viren: (hits Arjun's head) Idiot why are you troubling my Panda?

Ragini shows her tongue to Arjun while Arjun looks at both brother and sister in disbelief.

Ragini: (with attitude) Ajju luggage.

She pulls Viren along with her giggling while Arjun looks at them with open mouth. Soon he smiles remembering her smile. He ruffles his hair with shining eyes and moves taking her luggage.

Ragini is holding Viren's hand tight and moving along with him. While he is holding her hand protectively.

Viren: Princess did you enjoy your train journey?

Ragini looks down.

Viren: I know nobody would had spoken to you after Nisha got down. Why don't you listen to me when I say no to you? You would have happily reached yesterday if you would have came by plane.

Ragini: (sad face) Bhayyu why don't they talk to me? Am I bad?

He looks at her as she addresses him Bhayyu. His sister addresses him as Bhayyu only when she is sad, disappointed or deppressed. 

Viren stops and looks at her.

Viren: (cupping her face) You know that they are jealous of you princess and still you ask you are bad.