UL-7

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*****

Ragini reaches the hall running and blushing. She looks at the elders who are speaking to eachother and composes herself. She looks behind her to see Sanskar who followed her. He winks at her making her eyes wide and turn her face away. He chuckles and stands beside her.

Sanskar: (whispers to her) Stop blushing sweetheart.

Ragini puts both her hands on either cheeks and tries to rub away her redness.

Sanskar: Aww... You look so cute... Cutie pie.

He says looking at her intensely. Ragini's cheeks become more red. Sanskar smirks seeing his effect on her. Suddenly Ragini's eyes fall on Viren and Jeevika who are coming smiling ear to ear. Ragini's eyes shine seeing them.

Ragini: Awww... So Cute!

Sanskar follows her gaze and finds his di and Jiju. He smiles happily. Ragini rushes to them. She sits beside Jeevika. She sighs in relief feeling her heart beat normal. She slowly peeps at Sanskar who is smirking at her. He winks at her while she hides behind Jeevika.

Pandit ji: Next month you can get them engaged. The next month following you can get them married.

Ragini squeals happily making everyone laugh at her cuteness. Viren smiles happily seeing his Princess happy. He gets a call.

Viren: I will just come.

Saying he goes from there. Ragini starts speaking excitedly with Jeevika making her laugh at her cuteness. Sanskar keeps staring her with smile on his face. Viren comes back.

Viren: Nani if everything is done can I go?

Avanthika: Viren atleast today you should stop worrying about work.

Viren: (smiles) Once wedding works start I should do that only aunty. Till then should complete works whichever I can complete.

Avanthika just looks at him in disbelief.

Nani: You can go Viren.

Viren nods and takes blessings from Dp. Ragini hugs him bidding bye same goes to Sanskar. He then looks at Jeevika.

Dp: Jeevika go and send off him.

Jeevika nods with a light blush and goes along with Viren.

Viren: You aren't going to hospital today?

Jeevika: Night shift.

Viren nods. They come near the car.

Viren: Bye!

Jeevika: Bye!

Viren drives off. Jeevika keeps looking the way he went lovingly and moves inside once the car went out of her sight. She goes inside and as soon as she enters Ragini pulls her to Jeevika's room.

Sanskar frowns. He runs following them.

Sanskar: Oyeee!!

Jeevika and Ragini look at him.

Jeevika: What happened babu?

Sanskar: (pulls her towards him) She is my di ma.

He says childishly. Ragini looks surprised. But then smirks.

Ragini: Did I say that she is my di ma? I don't want to make her my sister. I want to make her my sister in law.

Jeevika giggles. Sanskar makes faces.

Sanskar: I am saying she is my di ma you can't drag her like that.

Ragini was about to speak but Jeevika speaks.