UL-35

Namaskaram 🙏

*****

Sanskar is sleeping peacefully facing towards the ceiling when suddenly he felt weight on him. He smiles and puts his hands around the waist of the person. The person hugs him tight hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

Sanskar: (still closing his eyes and in sleepy voice) Welcome back Sweetheart!

Ragini smiles in his embrace.

Ragini: I missed you soooo muchhhhh!

She says tightening her hug.

Sanskar: (kisses her head) Me too Sweetheart!

He turns in such a way that both are on the bed.

Sanskar: Let’s sleep for some more time.

Ragini: (cuddles into him) Hmm!

He smiles and keeps patting her head. Both drift into sleep in each other’s embrace.

****

Sanskar is in his room getting ready for office.

Sanskar: (suddenly starts shouting) Ragini! Ragini!

Ragini, who is with Nani making list for Jeevika’s godh bharayi, looks at Nani.

Nani: Go!

She runs immediately to their room to see Sanskar standing near the door and shouting. He immediately closes the door of the room and pins her to the wall holding her through waist. Ragini hits him on his chest.

Ragini: Why are you shouting?

Sanskar: Since two days you don’t have time for me. I miss you!

He says hugging her. Ragini smiles hugging him.

Sanskar: What were you doing?

Ragini: Making arrangements for Bhabhi’s godh bharayi.

Sanskar: (looks at her holding her through waist) I am sorry! I couldn’t help you.

Ragini: (pulls his cheeks) If you don’t have continuous meetings you would be by now making the whole house mess. So don’t be sorry.

He smiles.

Sanskar: I Love You!

Saying he kisses her forehead.

Ragini: I Love You too Mr. Pati Dev! Now go get ready fast.

Sanskar: But my coat button!

He shows to her. She frowns and looks at him. He winks at her. She laughs and was about to move but he shows her the thread and needle from his pocket.

Ragini: All prepared! I am impressed!

Sanskar laughs. Ragini smiles and takes the needle from his hand. She starts stitching while he keeps staring her lovingly with smile on his face.

Ragini: What are you staring at Mr.?

Sanskar: Some one who is the most beautiful for me.

Ragini shakes her head in disbelief. She cuts the thread with her teeth and looks at him. 

Ragini: Done!

Sanskar: (whines) So soon!

Ragini pulls his cheeks.

Ragini: Now go get ready. If today’s meeting is done. You will get free.

Sanskar: Then get busy for tomorrow's di ma's godh bharayi.