UL-23

Hello guys 👋👋👋

****

Ragini is ready in green colour lehenga. Its her mehendi. Jeevika comes to her and looks at her.

Jeevika: Wow Ragu you look so beautiful!

Ragini doesn't even look at her. From the day of Sangeeth she isn't speaking to Jeevika. Jeevika has tried a lot to make her understand but Ragini is adamant to not to listen to her. Jeevika sits beside Ragini. Ragini was about to move away from her but Jeevika holds her hand not letting her to go. Ragini just sits there still not looking at her. Jeevika sighs.

Jeevika: (Holding Ragini's face and turning her towards her) Ragu one chance to explain please!

Hearing the words 'one chance' Ragini looked at Jeevika. She just nods as she knows what getting one chance means. She is craving for that one chance from Sanskar.

Jeevika: Don't you want both of you to be like before?

Ragini looks down and nods.

Jeevika: That is what I am trying to do Ragu. Every decision of mine is to get both of you together. He needs you and you need him. Both of your pain can be removed by only you both. I know I am taking a wrong way everytime but you both are so stubborn that I had opt that way. It pains me more for portraying myself selfish. Yes I am selfish. I want both my babu and my Ragu happy together. If I have to give even my life to make them happy then I will.

Ragini: (shocked and with teary eyes) Bhabhi!

She immediately hugs Jeevika.

Ragini: Please don't speak about death. I can't lose the mother I got after many years.

She sobs in Jeevika's embrace. Jeevika smiles with teary eyes.

Jeevika: (breaking the hug) Shh... Calm down.

Ragini composes herself while Jeevika wipes her tears.

Jeevika: Trust me everything will become fine.

Ragini: (painfully) But it's paining him more.

Jeevika: (painfully) I know but for making everything fine it is the only way I got. Aren't we the reason of his pain from the beginning?

Ragini: And I want us only to be his cure!

Jeevika: I had started becoming his cure. Now it's your turn.

Jeevika says putting her hand on her baby bump.

Jeevika: You know I am very thankfull to the baby. Atleast for this baby he is trying to be normal with me. And I will definitely get his forgiveness in this process.

Ragini: You are hurting him more than trying to gain forgiveness bhabhi.

Ragini states the fact.

Jeevika: (looks down) I know. But I didn't get any other way to make him agree for dance. Because it was the most important step to make both of you close.

Ragini sighs. She hugs Jeevika.

Ragini: I am sorry bhabhi.

Jeevika: You are not at fault Ragu!

Ragini breaks the hug.

Jeevika: We need to go. Everybody are waiting.

Ragini nods. They both move outside. Viren sees both of them and moves towards them. He cups Ragini's face and kisses her forehead lovingly. She smiles at him.

Viren: Everything will be fine very soon. It's this Doraemon's promise to his Nobitha!

Ragini smiles with teary eyes and nods. Jeevika smiles at them.