UL-40 (Last)

Namaskaram 🙏

****

Sanskar enters his room to see Ragini and VirIka playing with the newly born Princess of the house.

He smiles and moves towards them when Jeevika stops him.

Jeevika: Babu first fresh and come. Babies get infected easily.

Sanskar pouts and goes to fresh before he could meet his little Princess 'Saanvi'. Ragini and Viren chuckle. They hear giggling sounds and turn to see Dp and Jai coming inside. Jai is in Dp's arms and is giggling as his nanu pinched his cheeks. Jai is one year six months now.

Dp: Jeevika here is our prince. He is hungry.

Jeevika smiles and takes Jai into his arms.

Jeevika: Now mumma and baby will go and have yummy food.

Jeevika says pulling Jai's cheek. He giggles. Ragini and Viren smile at them.

Viren: I will also go following the mom and son Princess. You take care.

Ragini nods smiling. Viren kisses her forehead and follows Jeevika and Jai.

Dp: Ragini beta did you have your dinner?

Ragini: Yes papa.

Dp: Okay beta. Go to sleep soon. It’s not good for your health and also for Princess if you stay awake.

Ragini smiles and nods. Dp caresses her hair and goes after kissing Saanvi's forehead.

Sanskar comes out after freshening. He immediately rushes to his princess. Ragini chuckles seeing him. He takes the little princess into his arms.

Sanskar: Papa missed you cho much!

He talks like a kid kissing her cheek while the baby keeps moving her hands and legs. Ragini keeps looking at him with smile. She goes to the memory of the day the baby has arrived.

@flashback

Sanskar went out of station due to office meeting the previous day. Dp was struck in another meeting. So it was Sanskar who had to go. Ragini had to make many efforts for sending Sanskar. He couldn’t even postpone the meeting.  He was restless all over the meeting. That day he was returning when he got the call, that Ragini got pains and was taken to hospital, from Jeevika. He drove as quickly as he could. Ragini was also restless as she wanted to see Sanskar badly. She gave birth to the baby but Sanskar couldn’t reach there. Nobody has even taken the baby into their arms as they wanted only Sanskar to take the baby first. It was the time Ragini got conscious and she looked around for him. But couldn’t find him. Her eyes turned teary and exactly at that time the door of the hospital ward opened with a bang. All the eyes turned towards the door to see Sanskar panting for breathe. Ragini’s eyes flew with tears. He rushed towards her and immediately took her in to his embrace.