UL-10

Hello Guys 👋👋👋

*****

Sanskar is helping Ragini, who has her eyes blindfolded, to walk.

Ragini: (Whinning) Sanskaarrrr say na. Where are you taking me?

Sanskar: Ahh! I am feeling so happy for getting these surprise vibes. Before sometime I myself got doubt did I actually planned surprise?

Ragini: Stop non-sense and tell me na.

Sanskar: Few more minutes you will get to know yourself sweetheart.

Ragini: No I want to listen from your mouth.

Sanskar: Then let us go back.

Ragini: Whattt! This is cheating. I was sleeping happily. You disturbed my sleep and when we are almost near to it you are saying let us go back.

Sanskar chuckles.

Ragini: (gritting her teeth) You are getting so much laugh? Open this blindfold I will show you.

Sanskar: Really? One pull towards me and you will forget that you can even speak. You will show me.

Sanskar asks with smirk. Ragini could feel her cheeks turning red.

Sanskar: (laughing) I feel so happy seeing my effect on you. Aww... You look cutest then.

Ragini blushes more.

Sanskar: Ok so ready for the surprise Sweetheart?

He asks her stopping at one place. Ragini nods yes. He slowly opens her blindfold. Ragini looks at the beach shining due to the full moon light and bright stars. The waves moving calmly. It was a beautiful sight. Her eyes stopped on a table which has a candle lighten in its center with two chairs on either side of the table. Sanskar holds her hand and takes her towards water. The waves are now touching their feet and going back.

There is a huge smile on both their faces. Sanskar turns Ragini towards him making her look at him. He holds her hands and looks straight into her eyes.

Sanskar: (looking into her eyes) The very first time I saw you my heart skipped a beat. It was the first hint my heart gave me saying that you are the one I was waiting for. Whenever I see into your eyes I get drowned in those innocence filled eyes. I forget whole world in your presence. My heart beats fast and loud whenever you are near me.

He keeps her hand on his chest which is beating fast and loud. Ragini looks at him with an everlasting smile.

Sanskar: (continues) Your this cute smile makes me stress free. I just want this feeling whole my life. I just want you to be beside me till my last breath. I want to wake up everyday with your this beautiful smile. I want to call you as mine. I want to be yours. In a very short span you have become my reason to breathe. Will you be my reason to breathe life long? Will you be beside me always giving this peace to me?

He asks looking at her. Ragini nods her head with teary eyes.

Sanskar: (smiling happily) I wanted to tell these words to you from the time I realised that I cannot live without you. Finally I am saying. I LOVE YOU Ragini. I really really Love You. I promise to be with you in all your hard times and happy times. I promise to be your cure. I promise to be your best friend when you need a friend. I promise you to Love you unconditionally. Once again I want to say is I Love You.

Ragini: (letting her tears flowing from her eyes she whispers) I Love You too.

Sanskar smiles happily. He wipes her tears and joins his forehead with hers.