UL-14

Hello guys 👋👋👋

***

It's Jeevika's bidaayi time. Sanskar is trying as much as he could that he doesn't cry. He doesn't want to send Jeevika crying but with smile on his face. His Di ma is going to start the most important phase of her life and he wants to support her with smile but not with tears.

Jeevika is crying hugging Dp. Ragini's eyes are also filled with tears and Arjun is consoling her.

Dp: (with teary eyes) Shh... Jeevika beta. Enough. You aren't going anywhere. You will be in this city. Just ten minutes distance if we use car. You can come at any time and meet me. Calm down.

He keeps consoling her but she continues crying. Dp looks at Sanskar helplessly. Sanskar just assures him with eyes. They let her cry for few minutes. She calms down after few minutes and breaks the hug.

Dp: (cups her face and wiping her tears) Feeling better?

Jeevika nods yes. Dp kisses her forehead.

Dp: Take care.

Jeevika: You too!

Dp nods. He signs her towards Sanskar. She nods. He is looking otherside as he wasn't able to control looking his Di ma crying. She moves towards him and make him look towards her. He gulps hardly and smiles at her. She kisses his forehead lovingly.

Jeevika: Take care!

Sanskar nods and smiles abit more trying to control his cry. He kisses her forehead. He takes her hand and gives to Viren. He looks at Viren and Viren assures him through eyes. Soon they get settled in the car and drive off. Ragini looked at Sanskar before leaving and went as Arjun was holding her hand. She wants to be with him but she couldn't as there are rituals after reaching to GM.

***

All the post wedding rituals are done. Everybody are in their rooms. Ragini sneaks out of her room. She is still in the same attire which she wore at the time of marriage. She signs Nisha to enter into the car and drives away.

Nisha: Hope nobody saw you!

Ragini: Don't worry nobody saw me.

They reach a park.

Nisha: How are you so sure that he will be here?

Ragini: (smiles) Because I know him.

Nisha smiles.

Ragini: You go home and make sure nobody gets doubt.

Nisha: Don't worry! I will manage. Call me when you reach home.

Ragini nods. She runs into the park and sees Sanskar who is sitting on a bench looking blankly. She sighs and moves towards him. She sits beside him. He who sensed her just turns and hugs her tight. Ragini hugs him back and in next second she felt him burst into cry. Her eyes turned teary. She lets him cry in her embrace for sometime. Her eyes too flow with tears along with his. After few minutes when he felt better he broke the hug and looked at her. He wipes her tears and kisses her forehead.

Sanskar: (wiping his tears and joining his forehead with hers) Thank you Sweetheart!

Ragini fake glares him. He chuckles.

Sanskar: You are the best thing that had happened to me.

Ragini smiles happily.

Sanskar: I never thought I would be sending Di ma away from me. But when you got the Jiju's proposal I don't know why I felt he would be the one for my di ma. I felt he will keep her happy always no matter what. I felt he will stay with her in any situation. That is when I started accepting that she will go away from me in few days. I know she is going just few minutes away from our house but it felt like I am going far from her. I will miss her I will miss her every second. You know I don't know ma as she left us as soon as hse gave birth to me. It was always di ma who showed me the love of mother. That is the reason I call her di ma. She is more than ma to me. I will give my life if she asks me to do. I... (He chokes) I don't know how I will be living without her.