UL-27

Hello guys 👋👋👋

******

The same evening Sanskar is sitting on the couch in his room and working seriously. Ragini is sitting bored.

Ragini: Sanskar can I watch TV or it will disturb you?

Sanskar just nods. Ragini immediately switches on the TV. She keeps changing channels with bored expression when she saw him in the TV. She stopped there. It was his recent concert which is being telecasted in TV. She smiles and looks at him. He starts sings 'Paass ayee....' she immediately looks at him who is still working not bothering what is going in the room. She could feel his pain in his song. Her eyes turned teary as she could say that he is singing it reminding her and their present situation.

'Hamaari Adhuri Kahani....' he contines singing.

She switches off the TV and goes out to the balcony. Sanskar looks up and his eyes are already filled with tears.

Sanskar: Is it punishment for you or for me Sweetheart? It's paining me more seeing you in pain. Why did you brought us into this situation? I am hating it but I am not going to give up. I know it will pain me but I am going to take this really very slow. Let it pain me but I will not give up. You should know what my pain is. You should know how I am feeling every second. And I am sure this will make our relation even more strong.

He whispers to himself looking at the wallpaper of his laptop which is of hers. While outside Ragini keeps staring into the balcony letting her tears flow.

*****

Ragini entered Maheshwari Office and walked near to reception.

Ragini: Hi.... Can I meet Sanskar? I have taken appointment.

Receptionist looks at her.

Receptionist: Ma'am you need not take any appointment. You may go ma'am.

Ragini smiles painfully. It was before not now. She knows that Sanskar didn't allow Viren to meet him earlier that is why she took appointment so that she doesn't face that. She moves towards his cabin. She sighs and knocks. If it was earlier she would have just barged into his cabin but now... Once she heard his come in she moves inside. He looks above to see her. He again gets back to his work. Ragini sits on the chair.

Ragini: I have appointment.

She says because she knows he will not talk to her and may say he is busy.

Sanskar: You don't need one!

He says still working. Ragini smiles happily listening it.

Ragini: Day after tomorrow it's Teddy's and Bhabhi's anniversary. We both weren't there with them last two years. I am thinking to plan something. Will you help me?

Sanskar nods still working. It's been one and half months of their marriage. Now he started atleast answering her. She is satisfied for the improvement. Confidence of making everything fine increased. Sanskar has started spending sometime with Jeevika atleast two days in a week.

Ragini: And Nani was saying that generally during the eighth month woman goes to mayka. Nani was asking will you bring bhabhi to our home or can she stay there only? She can do anything.

Sanskar: Let's get her to our house. But we need someone always to be for her supervision.

Ragini: I will not go to office.

Sanskar: No you go. I think kaki will look after her.

Ragini: But I really want to do it.

Sanskar: Take half days. I don't want you to neglect your career.