UL-22

Hello guys 👋👋👋

****

Sanskar enters the house evening returning from his office to see Jeevika sitting and talking to Dp while Dp is feeding her. He smiles seeing them and moves inside. He clears his throat making both of them look at him.

Jeevika: Babu!

Saying she immediately gets up and hugs him tight. Sanskar hugs her back.

Jeevika: Thank you!

Saying she breaks the hug. Sanskar just nods.

Sanskar: You liked it?

Jeevika: A lot!

Sanskar just cups her face and kisses her forehead.

Sanskar: I will fresh and come.

Saying he goes from there. Jeevika smiles sadly and sits back near Dp while he assures her and continues feeding. Sanskar looks at them from the stairs with teary eyes. He is missing his di ma a lot. But after what happened its not easy for him to forget and just behave like nothing happened. He is still trying to act normal in front of her as he doesn't want to stress her and effect her health. It actually worked to make her happy atleast to some extent. She is not stressing herself more.

He returned after getting freshen up and sat there with her. He is just listening what she is saying but not speaking anything. She also knows that he is trying to be normal with her. She knows its not easy for him to forget everything but she also knows that he needs her. That is the reason she has started taking steps to make their relation proper like before which she knows will take a lot of time for sure.

Jeevika: How did you get to know about my craving?

He looks at her listening her question.

Sanskar: Nisha told me!

Jeevika: How did she get to know?

She asks frowning.

Sanskar: You sister in law told her.

He says looking away. Jeevika smiles lightly and nods.

Jeevika: I am leaving.

Sanskar nods. Jeevika looks at him. He gets up and hugs her. He then kisses her forehead keeping his hand on her small baby bump.

Sanskar: Take care!

She nods and goes from there. Sanskar moves from there to his room. After few minutes Dp enters.

He sits beside him. Sanskar places his head in his lap.

Sanskar: I am missing her so much dad.

Dp: I understood that when you didn't ignore beta.

Sanskar: I want to remove all the past and become like before but I am not able to.

He says with teary eyes. He remembers how Jeevika used to caress his head whenever he kept his head on her lap. A tear escapes his eye which Dp wipes it away.

Dp: I am always with you no matter what you are doing beta. I will be in future too. Its all your wish. But I just want to say is that you don't deserve this pain you are going through. You are going to suffer a lot even in future because of your decision.

Sanskar: (holds Dp's hand) I know that dad and I am ready for it.

Dp bends and kisses his forehead lovingly. Sanskar smiles.

Dp: Come lets have dinner.

Sanskar: Only if you will feed me. I am feeling very lazy.

He says smiling sheepishly. Dp laughs and nods ok. Both of them go to have dinner and sleeps together after dinner talking about some good memories.