UL-29

Namaskaram 🙏

****

Two days later. All are home as it is Sunday. Sanskar is feeding Ragini her breakfast who is making faces. He doesn't have an option other than feeding her forcefully. VirIka, Dp and Nani are happy looking at them. Ragini is grinning in mind as it was her plan to make him feed her.

Sanskar: (in mind) Don't know how I fall for this kiddo!

Thinking he shakes his head in disbelief.

Sanskar: I am going to practise. Tomorrow I have a concert.

He says wiping her mouth.

Ragini: (pouts) But it's Sunday!

Sanskar: So?

Ragini: It's a holiday.

She says grinning. Sanskar shakes his head in disbelief forwarding her medicines. Her fever is not completely down.

Sanskar: Go to sleep after half an hour. Jiju if she doesn't listen call me. I will come immediately.

Ragini: If you will come then I will not listen only!

She says grinning. All chuckle while Sanskar shakes his head. He moves towards the door when Nisha....

Nisha: Bhooo!

He looks at her with bored expression. Arjun laughs at that. Sanskar hugs Arjun smiling.

Nisha: (pouting) So mean!

Sanskar: Now I am scared!

He says looking at her with scared expression. Arjun laughs hifing with Sanskar. Nisha stamps her foot and moves inside. Arjun and Sanskar chuckle.

Sanskar: Finally remembered her. I think last time you came was when you returned from Nisha's house.

Arjun: Trying to fulfill my girl's demands.

He says chuckling. Sanskar shakes his head.

Sanskar: Chalo.

Arjun nods with smile and they go inside.

Ragini: You didn't go?

She asks with grin. Sanskar chuckles.

Nisha: You were going somewhere?

Sanskar: Practise!

Arjun: (sits beside Ragini) So madam fever gone?

Ragini pouts and shakes her head as no.

Arjun: Went to hospital again?

Sanskar: Appointment is in the evening Arjun.

Arjun nods ok.

Ragini: And why did you remember me today?

She asks with frown looking at Arjun and Nisha. She twists her lips. Nisha hugs her.

Nisha: I missed you!

Ragini: Jhooti! If you have Ajju beside you, you don't remember anybody!

She twists her lips again. Nisha looks at Arjun who smiles seeing her. She smiles seeing his loving gaze.

Ragini: See... See now also you both are romancing with your eyes.

They both avert their eyes making everybody laugh. Sanskar's phone rings.

Sanskar: (takes the call) I am coming now don't start your lecture please Ahana!

He says before Ahana can say something. She huffs and cuts the call.