UL-18

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*****

Sanskar enters his house all tired only to see VirIka waiting for him in the hall.

Sanskar: (in mind) Yaar! Not now. I am already tired. Didn't they come in car? I didn't see car outside. I would have not entered inside also if I know that they are here!

He sighs. His phone just rings. He takes the call.

Sanskar: Hello Ahana!

Ahana: Where the hell are you? Didn't I tell you we have practice now?

Sanskar: Sorry sorry! I will be there in twenty minutes.

While talking to her only he was about to go from there when Jeevika holds his hand. He stops and looks at her.

Sanskar: Leave my hand Mrs. Gadodia! I need to go.

Jeevika: We are here to talk to you Sanskar. You can't go like this.

Sanskar: I can do anything Mrs. Gadodia. This is my house and I have every damn right to come and go anytime. So just leave my hand NOW!

He says angrily looking at her.

Jeevika: (with teary eyes) So this isn't my house and I am nothing to you?

Sanskar: I never said that this is not your house. It was you who didn't even once come here for two long years. Now suddenly you come and ask me this question. And about your second question I lost my di ma the moment I got to know she doubted me and pointed my character by blaming me for playing a girl's feelings. Character is not important just for girls even boys do have their self respect and character.

He says looking straight into her eyes. Her eyes flow with tears. She just left his hand and he went away from there not giving atleast last glance to her. He sat in his car and drove away with tears continuously flowing from his eyes.

Jeevika: Let's go Viren!

She says wiping her tears. Dp looks everything silently. He felt being silent is good as it was Sanskar who has every right to forgive them or not. He just can't be partial on any of his children. He wipes his tears and goes to his room.

It's been three days to that painful day. From that day Viren is trying to get Sanskar's appointment but Sanskar made sure he doesn't get the appointment. So finally Viren came to MM along with Jeevika to talk to Sanskar. Sanskar doesn't want to talk to anybody. He wants to be alone for sometime. He needed space but nobody is letting him live the way he wants. He stops the car and goes inside wiping his tears where his friends are waiting for him for practise. He looks at the three who are practicing. He takes deep breath and moves inside. Looking at him three of them stop while Vinay looks down.

Sanskar just moves towards him and hugs him.

Sanskar: (with tears) Thank you Vinay!

All the three look at him confused.

Sanskar: Unknowingly you showed me how much my loved ones trust me. Thank you so much. I am not at all angry on you.

Vinay: You know what are you even speaking Sanskar?

Sanskar nods yes breaking his hug.

Sanskar: Yes. I am feeling happy for the first time for the things that happened. Chalo we will practice and yes stop being guilt. You were, you are and you will be my best friend.

Vinay nods with teary eyes. He hugs Sanskar while Shravan and Ahana join the hug.

Sanskar: I pray to god to give like these friends to everyone. I Love You guys! Thank you for standing beside me always.