UL-33

Namaskaram 🙏

*****

Ragini is sitting with pout in the passenger seat which is beside the driving seat. She is once again blindfolded.

Ragini: You are so mean Sanskar. You again blindfolded me.

She pouts. Sanskar smiles and continues his driving.

Ragini: From this moment I Hate Surprises!

She says.

Sanskar: Acha! Let me take U-Turn then!

He says smirking.

Ragini: (Hurriedly) No no! Not this one. From next time!

She says with pout. Sanskar bursts out into laughter listening her. 

Ragini: Laugh! Laugh as much as you want to. Even my time will come Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari.

Sanskar: Aww… I am scared Sweetheart!

He laughs. Ragini twists her lips and turns other side. He stops the car finally making Ragini sigh.

Ragini: (sighing) Finally!

Sanskar chuckles. He moves towards her getting down the car and helps her to get down.

Ragini: Atleast now remove this irritating thing na. Please!

Sanskar: You waited this much time can’t you wait two more minutes?

He asks her walking holding her protectively. Ragini pouts. He stops at one place.

Sanskar: Ready?

He whispers in her ear. She nods excited. He removes the blindfold and she slowly opens her eyes. Her lips broke into smile. Sanskar smiles back hugging her.

Sanskar: So finally I could fulfil your wish.

Ragini: Thank You so much Sanskar! You still remember it.

Sanskar: Ofcourse I remember. The first time when we came here you weren’t satisfied. You wanted us to have a candle light dinner under the moon light with the waves touching our feet but due to time constraints we had to leave that time just with your favourite ice-cream. But now we have so much time. We can stay till morning. So enjoy the fullest.

Ragini is smiling ear to ear seeing the beautiful view. It was the same place where he proposed her.

Ragini: But how did you arrange it in such a less time?

Sanskar: I have been planning this since ten days. Finally day before yesterday they said okay. I planned to apologize you here and settle down everything but yesterday everything happened and we sorted.

Ragini nods smiling still looking the beautiful view while Sanskar is staring her back hugging her.

Ragini: This is so beautiful Sanskar. Thank You so much!

She thanks him again. Sanskar is just looking at her.

Sanskar: I Love You!

Ragini: (looks at him) I Love You too!

Both their faces are not leaving the smiles.

Sanskar: Aren’t you hungry?

Ragini nods yes. Sanskar breaks the hug and forwards his hand. She places her hand on his smiling happily.

Sanskar: Let’s go!

Ragini nods. They both start moving towards the table that’s when Ragini noticed something.