UL-13

Hello guys 👋👋👋

****

Ragini is laying on the bed weakly with thermometer in her mouth. Viren is sitting beside her with worry. Viren takes the thermometer from her mouth and checks the temperature. 

Viren: Princess from afternoon your fever isn't reducing. Tell me truth how much ice cream you had?

Ragini bites her tongue and closes her eyes tight for getting caught.

Viren: (angry but composing himself not to burst on her) How to make you understand not to have too much at a time? No! You just ignore all my concern. Look at you how pale you became! You just don't feel peace if you don't worry me.

Ragini: (holding her ears) Sorry Teddy! Will not do it again. I am really sorry!

Viren: I am not coming into your words. Nani lock the refrigerator and hide the key. Make sure she doesn't have ice cream at all.

He says looking at Nani. Nani also nods.

Ragini: (shocked) Whatt! No ice cream at all! This is so unfair Teddy! You just can't do this.

Viren: (angrily) Shut Up!

She immediately closes her mouth and pouts.

Viren: (strictly) Have this tablet and sleep now.

Saying he forwards a tablet to her. She makes faces and has it.

Viren: (strictly) Close your eyes.

Ragini: (pouts) No!

Viren: (angrily) Ragini!

Ragini: No Ragini! Only Princess and forehead kiss. Then only I will sleep.

Viren couldn't help but smile at her demand. He shakes his head in disbelief. Nani smiles at them and goes from there. Ragini grins looking Viren's smile. Viren bends and kisses her forehead.

Viren: Now sleep princess!

Ragini: (smiling) I will. You go and sleep.

Viren: (shaking his head) No. I will stay with you today.

Nisha: (who came to Ragini's room) That I will do bhai. You go take rest. You were busy from morning.

Viren: No Nishu...

He was about to talk Nisha interrupted.

Nisha: You don't believe me?

Viren: Not like that Nishu. (He sighs) Ok fine. I am going. Just call me if something is needed.

Nisha: Will do bhai. Good night.

Viren: (side hugging Nisha) Good night. And Princess go to sleep.

Ragini nods. Viren goes to his room giving last look to Ragini. Nisha closes the door making sure that Viren went to his room. Soon she opens the balcony door and Sanskar enters inside. He immediately rushes to Ragini.

Sanskar: (keeping his hand on her forehead) Oh God! It's burning.

Ragini: (holding his hand) I took tablet it will get reduced.

He ignores her.

Sanskar: Nisha would you please get some bowl and cold water?

Nisha nods. She goes from there. Ragini pouts looking him ignoring her.

Ragini: Sanskar!

He glares her and she immediately shuts her mouth. Nisha gets a bowl of water. He immediately takes his hand kerchief and starts putting the wet cloth on her forehead.