UL-28

Hello guys 👋👋👋

****

Sanskar is driving back home from Gadodia Mansion.

Dp: You didn't tell me.

Sanskar: Was I wrong?

Dp: As I previously told you it is your pain and it is you who have to decide. What is your heart saying?

Sanskar: It is saying I was right.

Dp: Then? Do you think you are wrong?

Sanskar shakes no. Dp smiles.

Dp: I think I was wrong at something.

Sanskar: (confused) What?

Dp: I thought you will be in more pain after the marriage but it turned out to be wrong. Ragini made every attempt to get you out of the pain.

Sanskar: May be I was also wrong in that. I was also thinking I would be in more pain after marriage. I felt myself pushing into a room full of pain and locking myself in it dad. But she made it. I never knew that she was that strong. She kept herself strong and made it to melt me again.

Dp: So we are going to see you both back to normal now?

Sanskar: No not that easy. I really can't do that easily. I am still not that strong to give in to her and get back to normal to her. She didn't trust me dad. And I don't want we to face same problem in future. I will be able to forgive her completely only when I feel that now we will never face such trust issues. I know she will not distrust me again but my brain is not ready to give in to her so easily. May be it's like a testing time for her. And beyond all this I want her to understand my pain. The pain which I went through when she didn't trust me. May be she won't understand that completely as I can never distrust her but she will know atleast the pain of being away from the person whom we love. We both are near yet far from eachother. You can say this is the punishment which I am giving her.

Dp: Isn't it injustice to Ragini? You forgave your di ma.

Sanskar: I know!

He whispers slowly.

Sanskar: And I am guilty for it. I couldn't stay away from di ma anymore and ended up doing this. I am still unsure of how much I will punish even Ragini. She is melting my heart with her antics. I am already losing it. I had made my mind of punishing her strongly but you never know when my heart is going to beat my brain and win ending up forgiving her. I am confusing you right?

Dp chuckles.

Dp: Yes you are!

Sanskar: Then think how confused I am dad. One minute I feel like punishing her and get strong to not to forgive her soon and another minute I melt seeing her antics. Why do the most important girls of my life have this magic?

He says whinning at the last sentence. Dp chuckles.

Dp: Today I have seen my son again.

Sanskar: And it is because of the peace I got due to di ma. May be I should do with Ragini too!

Dp looks at him.

Sanskar: But not so soon.

Dp laughs again. Sanskar pouts.

They reach home and go to bed. Sanskar unusually felt sleepless. He looks at the side of bed where Ragini is sleeping now a days. He smiles remembering how they sleep far from eachother everynight but end up in hugging eachother by the next morning. He caresses her side of bed.