UL-15

Hello guys 👋👋👋

****

He is sleeping but his face depicts stress even in sleep. A man enters the room and looks at him. His eyes turn teary looking at the him who is sleeping hugging a photo frame and the face which depicted stress even in sleep. He moves towards the boy and sits beside him. He keeps the coffee cup on the side table and caresses his hair.

Man: Sanskar wake up babu.

He moves a bit and slowly opens his eyes. He looks at his father expressionlessly. He gets up and sits.

Dp: Happy Birthday babu!

Sanskar chuckles sadly.

Sanskar: Happy? Do you really think it will be a happy day without di ma dad? It's been more than two years I had atleast seen her face.

Dp looks at him sadly. Sanskar takes the coffee and sips it emotionlessly.

Dp: Ahana called and told me that you are going to a concert today. Won't you spend atleast your birthday with me?

Sanskar: I am sorry dad. I know it hurts you. But you know after that day I am making sure that I indulge myself in something or the other so that I don't remember that I am being punsihed for something which I don't even know.

Dp: I tried beta I tried a lot to get to know why she is punishing you? But everytime she shuts my mouth saying that she will stop talking even to me if I bring your topic.

Sanskar: (with teary eyes) No dad don't ask about me. I don't want you also go away from her. Already I lost two important persons of my life. You know dad if you are getting punished knowing your mistake it's something you can regret but when you don't even know what your mistake is and still getting punished it kills dad. It kills you every second. This is what I am going through from two years. I can't even find out what is the mistake of mine because I can't go infront of one person and I am not able to get to contact other person.

He closes his eyes letting his tears.

Sanskar: It's my second birthday which di ma is not wishing me. I feel like dying dad.

Dp: Sanskar stop talking like that.

Sanskar: (smiles sadly) I am living only for you dad. Don't worry I will not do anything for myself.

Dp hugs his son and both of them cry. Sanskar breaks the hug and wipes Dp's tears.

Sanskar: I will fresh and come. You go to office for today. I will be back tomorrow immediately after concert. And Yeah there is another concert this week so I will be busy practising this week.

Dp nods. He kisses Sanskar's forehead and leaves to his room.

Sanskar goes to washroom and stands under the shower closing his eyes remembering that day.

@flashback

He came back from his business meeting and also concert because of which he had to stay out of station for a whole week. He got ready as soon as possible and immediately drives to GM just to have glimpse of both the most important people of his life, Jeevika and Ragini. He was about to enter into the house when he heard his Di ma's voice.

Jeevika: (angrily) Dare you even keep your leg in this house Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari.

Sanskar looked up and gets shocked to see his Di ma with red shot eyes. Viren is beside her with same red shot eyes. She moved towards him angrily and pushed him outside the door.

Jeevika: (with red teary eyes) I feel myself ashamed to call you my brother.

His eyes turn teary hearing it. What did he do that his di ma has to feel ashamed of him?