UL-30

Namaskaram 🙏

Before going into the chapter please read the below points so that you will understand my POV regarding the frame of my story.

I have seen few of you are not satisfied by the way I am writing. You are not ok about Ragini's pain. You are also complaining about not showing Ragini's love. I wanted to show Ragini's regret for not trusting her love. I don't think one will accept love if they don't feel the person they feel for is trust worthy. According to me every relation's base is trust. And that is what happened in case of RagSan. Ragini didn't trust Sanskar. It will definitely hurt one person who was very loyal and trustworthy to the person he love but still that person didn't trust you. Same happened to Sanskar. He is broken and wanted Ragini to regret. It pained him seeing his love broken but he still tried to stay strong because he doesn't want them to face such issues anytime later in their future. Hope I cleared my point. If not feel free to express your points.

I have a small doubt if it was Ragini in Sanskar's place and Sanskar in Ragini's place would you say same. Won't you want Sanskar to regret more and more and prove his love to Ragini. Not trusting someone you love is something pointing on their character too. A character is important to any human irrespective of gender. This is my POV. If you feel this as wrong I am very sorry to hurt you.

Next when Jeevika, his own sister hasn't trusted him how can a girl whom she knows him for just a few months trust him listening something against him? This is from Jeevika's POV. Jeevika has stood herself as a girl first than being a sister to her brother. She took a stand to a girl and proved that she will not spare even if it is her brother. I am not saying her not trusting him is correct but if really Sanskar has cheated Ragini and Jeevika instead of standing for Ragini stood for Sanskar then won't we blame Jeevika for standing for her brother but not her sister in law and was partial. Jeevika knows that Ragini is not someone who will point someone as wrong just like that. Not that she doesn't know what her brother is but the situation was something we see in normal scenario and she took a practical way. So she tried to stand for the right not looking the relation.

According to me they should have confronted Sanskar before pushing him away from them. Ragini should have confronted him. It might have got some time but would have definitely make their this complicated life a bit less complicated as they took other way instead of coming into conclusions. If Ragini would have spoke to him and try to talk to him calmly may be they would have been the other way now.

Sanskar not taking a step to reconcile themselves. Earlier it was because of Jeevika and Viren why he didn't try to reach Ragini because he never says no to his di ma. This he proved by marrying Ragini in this situation. Next after getting to know the truth he didn't take the step to reconcile because he wants her to regret. In return it pained him to see her in pain but still he did to make sure about the future and strengthen their love. This is what I tried to show. I am sorry if I am not able to show it properly.

Last about Dp. No parent will just forgive someone who is responsible for the pain of their children. He still loves Ragini as much as Jeevika but he himself is hurt remembering how his son was broken. He was broken remembering how his son craved for both Jeevika and Ragini. He was broken remembering how his son was punished for not knowing what his mistake was. All in all he wants the person to regret. That is the reason he spoke like that in the last previous part. He will be selfish for sure for his son. He wants to make himself sure that his son will not be facing another such situation in his life. He definitely will be worried for his kids. Yes he let Sanskar forgive Jeevika because at some point he knows what Jeevika might had thought before taking her stand. Hope I made my points clear.

Thank you so much for putting your points and letting me know your views guys. I felt very happy by the way you guys have been taking my story. If you have any more negative points please do tell me I will clear them. I kept my POV due to which I am taking the story. And About Ragini's pain you will see her sharing her pain once they reconcile. They both will speak their heart out and make everything right in their life.