UL-21

Hello guys

****

Sanskar, Ahana and Shravan are waiting for Vinay who didn't come for the practise still.

Ahana: What happened to this guy yaar? Why is he late today?

She says being irritated of the wait. Sanskar shakes his head in disbelief seeing her getting impatient and irritated.

Sanskar: I don't understand why are you being impatient Ahana?

Ahana: Then what should I do? The person who comes earlier than the time is late but the person who comes always late is here already then don't you get wrong vibes.

She says looking at him teasingly as he came early which is not usual. Sanskar glares her and starts chasing her while she laughs escaping from him. Shravan smiles seeing Sanskar a bit happy after more than two years.

Vinay entered inside and saw Sanskar and Ahana who are chasing eachother and smiles a bit. He goes and stands beside Shravan looking at both of them happily. It was more than two years they enjoyed something happily like this.

Shravan: Guys he is here. Stop fighting now.

Sanskar and Ahana look at them and moves there panting.

Ahana: Finally! Why are you late Mr?

Vinay: Nothing I was busy in some work!

He said. He looked dull. All the three frowned looking at him. Ahana looked at him in all directions that's when her eyes fall on his hand. She gets shocked seeing his palm which is plastered.

Ahana: (holding his hand and worried) Vinay how did this happen?

Sanskar and Shravan also get worried. Vinay takes his hand away and fake smiles.

Vinay: Arey nothing guys just a small cut. Leave it. Chalo let's practise.

Sanskar: (frowns) Small cut! Ok tell us how did it happen then?

Vinay: I said na nothing!

Shravan: Then there is something. Till you tell us you will not go anywhere and we will not leave you.

Vinay sighs.

Vinay: I did it myself!

He says looking down.

Three: (together shocked) What!

Vinay: After seeing Sanskar's pain last night I wasn't able to control anger on myself. Everything is happening because of me. In anger I hit the glass table and the palm got injured. That's all it's just a small injury. Leave it.

He says it casually. As soon as he completes saying he receives a slap from Sanskar. All the three look at him shocked.

Sanskar: You are mad!

Saying he immediately hugs him. Vinay sobs in his embrace.

Vinay: I am sorry for everything. I am so sorry!

He says in between his cries. Sanskar consoles him with teary eyes. Ahana and Shravan join the hug. All are teary eyed.

Sanskar: (breaking the hug) No practise today. This boy has spoiled my mood. Let's go to Ahana's house. It's been so long we irritated Anjali aunty!

He says winking while the three laugh at him.

Vinay: I am not coming. If aunty sees this she will make a huge drama and starts her lectures. Mummy noooo!

He says. Sanskar winks at Shravan. Both Sanskar and Shravan immediately lifts Vinay and move while Ahana laughs following them. Vinay keeps screaming to save him making all of them laugh.