UL-8

Hello guys 👋👋👋

***

Viren is working in his room as always. Ragini is sitting along with him with a bored expression.

Ragini: (to herself) All have work except me. Ajju went out of station, bhabhi busy in hospital and Sanskar has concert today. Concert wait... Live hain I forgot. He will kill me.

She jumps from the couch she is sitting making Viren shocked. She runs to the TV and switches it on. She grabs the remote and immediately changes the channel to which the concert is going to be telecasted. She sighs in relief seeing that it didn't start still.

Viren: Princess why are you in hurry?

Ragini: Teddy Sanskar's concert. He would definitely kill me if I would miss it. He asked me to attend but I denied as I don't want to go there alone.

Viren: Let us watch it together. Even I want to see his talent.

Saying he keeps his file which he was working aside. Ragini jumps back on to the couch sitting beside Viren. Soon the concert starts and Ragini gets mesmerised by his voice. She keeps staring the TV screen without blinking her eyes. She gets so involved in his voice that she didn't notice her phone ringing.

Viren: (shaking her) Princess...

Ragini comes out of her trance. She looks at him questioningly while Viren points her phone. She looks at the phone and cuts the call. She then texts Arjun, who called her, that she will call him later and again gets involved in the TV. Viren gets impressed seeing Sanskar's talent. Soon the concert gets over. Ragini is very much mesmerised with his voice and she is still in her dream land. Viren gets back to his work while Ragini goes to her room with his voice still ringing in her ears. Her phone rings and brings back her to the earth. She smiles widely looking the id. She takes the call. As soon as she takes the call...

Sanskar: Don't tell me you missed it.

Ragini: (with fake sad face) I forgot.

Sanskar: (whinning) Yaar Ginu this is cheating. I am angry.

Ragini: (chuckles) I saw the whole concert I Loved it alot... You have so soothing voice.

Sanskar: (smiles brightly) Thank you Ginu.

Ragini: Teddy also watched it. He liked it too.

Sanskar smiles on the otherside.

Sanskar: Ginu will call you back. Di ma is calling.

Ragini: Ok.

She cuts the call then she remembers she need to call to Arjun and calls him.

***

Viren is still working. Ragini enters. She keeps a boring face.

Ragini: Don't know how bhabhi will bare you Teddy. Always working.

She snatches the file from Viren.

Viren: (pulling Ragini's cheeks) If I don't work now how will I enjoy my wedding? I can't work in my own wedding na. So trying to sort out things in advance.

Ragini: But it is very boring today.

Viren: Tell me what will we do?

Ragini: Not we You... along with Bhabhi.

Viren: But she is in her duty.

Ragini hits her head.

Ragini: Teddy you really don't have brain. See time. Her duty is going to end in half an hour. Sanskar is out of station. So bhabhi has to go alone driving herself. I think this will help you get some idea.