UL-17

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*****

Jeevika: (with teary eyes pleading Dp) Please papa just two minutes please.

Dp: (sighs) Ok fine!

Jeevika smiles with teary eyes and puts the phone on speaker mode. Viren and Ragini are sitting on either side of her eagerly waiting for Sanskar to take the call. Jeevika has been calling Sanskar from so much time but he is just cutting the call. So she called Dp and requested him to keep conference. Dp didn't accept at the beginning but he couldn't help seeing his Princess crying like that. It's getting hard for him in between Jeevika and Sanskar.

On the otherside Sanskar is laying on the floor still on the cliff and staring the stars with teary eyes. His phone rang. He got highly irritated and was about to cut but stops looking at the id. It showed dad. He sighed and took the call.

Sanskar: Hello dad!

Jeevika: Babu please don't cut the call just two minutes please!

Sanskar just keeps the phone near his ear and let's her speak looking emotionlessly.

Jeevika: You are going to become mamu. We just got to know and I am trying to call you from the time but you are cutting my call.

Sanskar's face broken into smile while his eyes were teary too.

Jeevika: Won't you come to meet your niece or nephew?

Sanskar closes his eyes painfully and cuts the call.

All get sad as he didn't speak a word.

Dp: Congratulations beta. I will come to meet you tomorrow.

Jeevika: (with teary smile) Ok papa.

Dp: Take care beta. Don't stress! Everything will be fine soon.

Jeevika: (painfully) You think so papa?

Dp sighs and cuts the call. Jeevika sobs hugging Viren. He hugs her and consoles her. Ragini is looking at them with teary eyes.

Viren: Shh! Calm down Jeevika! Let's inform this good news to Nani. You wanted to tell to Sanskar first and you did. Now others do deserve to know right?

Jeevika nods slightly wiping her tears. They inform Nani who gets so happy. She brought sweets and feed her.

Nani: (cupping Jeevika's face) Everything will be fine beta. Good things already started by this good news. Don't worry and take care of yourself. 

Jeevika nods with teary smile. Nisha also congratulated Jeevika.

Nani: Now I will send food to your room. Have it and take rest. No arguments.

She nods. They all went back to Viren Jeevika's room. Ragini is sitting beside Jeevika keeping her head on her shoulder.

Ragini: (with teary eyes) I am sorry bhabhi!

She whispers but it is enough for VirIka to hear.

Jeevika: Shhh! You aren't at fault Ragu!

Ragini: Don't lie bhabhi.

Viren: Let's have food.

He diverts them as he saw Santha kaki getting their food. They were about to have food they heard the bell. Viren frowns thinking who must be there at that time and moves out of the room. He goes to the door and opens it. His eyes get teary seeing Sanskar standing there with expressionless face.

Sanskar: (blankly) Di ma?

Viren: In our room.

He just moves inside while Viren follows him. Jeevika and Ragini looks at Sanskar with teary eyes. Sanskar moves towards Jeevika. He sits beside her and slowly moves his hand towards her belly. He slowly places his hand on her belly.