UL 5

Hello Guys 👋👋👋

*****

Sanskar entered MM smiling happily. He saw Jeevika who is sitting tired as she just came back from her duty. All his friends are also there and chatting with her.

Sanskar: (runs to her, picks her in his arms and twirls her) Di maaaaaaaaa

Jeevika gets shocked with sudden action and closes her eyes tight as he is twirling her. He stops looking at her and places her on the ground. Jeevika sighs.

Jeevika: Don't tell me you proposed someone and she accepted.

Sanskar:( rolling his eyes) Bad joke.

All chuckle listening him.

Jeevika: Then tell me why are you so happy?

Sanskar smiles. He makes Jeevika sit and sits beside her.

Sanskar: (holding Jeevika's hands) My Di Ma is soon going to be a bride.

Jeevika looks with wide eyes.

Sanskar: Mr. Viren Gadodia, the gem, perfect for my Di ma.

Jeevika looks down blushing a little. Sanskar smiles. He winks at his friends.

All: (in union) Oh my God diiii... You are blushing.

Jeevika glares them but next second all the four hug her suffocating her.

Jeevika: Why do you guys always suffocate me yaar?

She whines while all laugh at her. Sanskar takes her into his embrace.

Sanskar: From the day they came with the proposal I am in the job of enquiry about him di ma. All I got was good result. Today I met him and the way he spoke everything genuinely made me believe that he is the one for whom I am waiting to give you. I can feel you will be happiest.

Jeevika looks at him lovingly.

Sanskar: But... I want you to meet him. If you also feel he is the one for you then we will proceed.

Jeevika: (smiles) You saw him na... That's enough.

Sanskar: No di ma... It's not at all enough. You have to feel he is the one.

Jeevika: (smiles) Ok.

Sanskar: You tell me when you will be able to meet him. I will inform his sister about it.

Jeevika: Tomorrow evening. Only if he doesn't have any work.

Sanskar nods. All the friends are looking at them adoringly.

Shravan: Kash I have a sister and brother like you.

Vinay: Me too

Ahana: Me too

Jeevika and Sanskar smile at them.

Sanskar: I will speak to dad and come.

Jeevika nods. Sanskar goes from there to Dp's room.

Sanskar: Bald head.

Dp glares him. Sanskar sits beside him and caresses his bald head while Dp jerks his hand.

Sanskar: I fear even I will get bald by the time I reach your age.

Dp: (gritting his teeth) Then your son also will call you the same. I will be happily enjoying.

Sanskar pouts.

Sanskar: You are so cruel Bald head.

Dp hits Sanskar's head.