UL-39

Namaskaram 🙏

*****

Ragini is standing in the balcony of their room and looking at the moon. Sanskar who has come out of the bathroom after changing finds her in balcony and moves towards her. He back hugs her and closes his eyes placing his chin on her shoulder with smile. Ragini closes her eyes and smiles brightly.

Ragini: (sings) Tum Paas Aaye Yun Muskaraye
Tumne Na Jaane Kya Sapne Dikhaye
Ab To Mera Dil Jaage Na Sota Hai
Kya Karoon Haye Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai

She looks at him smiling after completing singing. Sanskar is already looking at her mesmerised.

Sanskar: Woww!

He exclaims.

Ragini: Correct?

She asks him.

Sanskar: Perfect! Who taught you?

Ragini: (giggles) Just sang randomly as you always sing it near me. And it came out good.

Sanskar: (pulling her more towards him and holding her protectively) You also join the band then.

Ragini: Don’t tease me!

She pouts looking at him. He pecks her lips and smiles.

Sanskar: Why are you standing here?

Ragini: Today the weather is so pleasant so thought to spend sometime here with you.

Sanskar just hmms closing his eyes putting his chin on her shoulder again. Ragini puts her palm on his cheek and closes her eyes. They both stand there like that until Sanskar’s phone rings. Their moment gets disturbed. He takes the phone to see Ahana calling.

Sanskar: Madam ji is tensed.

He says looking at Ragini.

Ragini: Aww… Let’s make her fine.

He nods and takes the call.

Sanskar: Yaar Ahana why do you always call at wrong time?

He fake whines. Ragini chuckles. Sanskar sits on the couch and pulls Ragini in to his lap. Ragini smiles and puts her hands around his neck.

Ahana: Idiot, Stupid! You can call me early morning and spoil my beauty sleep and if I call you it is wrong time. Wah! What a friendship? I am so much impressed.

Ragini laughs seeing Sanskar’s pout face.

Ahana: Ragu why are you laughing yaar?

Ahana whines.

Ragini: Okay sorry. Tell us what you wanted to talk?

Ahana: I am scared!

She whispers.