UL-31

Namaskaram 🙏

*** 

Ragini is still in Sanskar’s embrace. Both are silent and calm. Their cries stopped. Sanskar is waiting patiently for Ragini to speak. He is caressing her hair. Ragini looked at him still being in his embrace. Sanskar looked at her. She then started speaking.

Ragini: That day when I heard about the dare from Vinay I was shocked and broken. I just ran away from there and reached home. When I saw Teddy I couldn’t control and told everything to him. I cried a lot. Bhabhi also supported me. I felt that I lost something very precious. My first love. I felt everything was just a lie. Every moment of ours kept appearing in front of me. I couldn’t stay even in my room. All I get is your thoughts. I deleted all our memories from my phone. You know even then my heart kept screaming to me NO. But my brain always won. I always had a battle in between my heart and my brain. I started feeling frustrated. I felt worst. I started feeling suffocated in my own room. I decided to go away. I spoke to Teddy and bhabhi. They both understood and accepted. Teddy made sure I leave before you return. Even while leaving I felt that a part of me is being left behind. I couldn’t understand even at that time. I couldn’t realise even at that time that my Sanskar could never do that. May be because it was my brain which took control of me instead of my heart. You were always supported by my heart which I ignored. In all these Arjun’s proposal has made me even more worst. He was my best friend. I never felt that he would have such feelings for me. It was like adding salt to already burning wound. I couldn’t share with anyone. Even at that time I wanted you but Vinay's words again rang in my mind. I couldn’t understand anything. I just left thinking may be I would forget you. But it was worst. You were always around me. I see a couple teasing each other I remember our moments. I see a bench I remember this bench which we have many memories. Everything around me always brought you in my thoughts. Nisha always tried to make me understand you couldn’t do that and asked me to speak to you once. But my mind which took my control didn’t let me. I stopped sharing many things with Nisha too. Teddy and Bhabhi used to keep saying think about Ajju's proposal. All these kept running in my brain. I wanted to scream and shout. I wanted to cry loud. I wanted peace but I could get nothing. If I close my eyes I remember you. I couldn’t even sleep properly. Everyday I sleep only after crying for longer time. I had to muffle my cries so that Nisha doesn’t hear. I don’t want to disturb her. It was like hell. I was trying to search ways to overcome these all. So I thought may be accepting Ajju's proposal will help me to come out of grief. I accepted his proposal as we returned back. But you know it made me feel even more worst. I felt that I am cheating myself and Ajju too. I felt that I pulling him also into grief. He doesn’t know anything about us. I couldn’t do anything. I felt so helpless. At that time I got to know the truth. I realised that I was at mistake not just in misunderstanding you but also going away not speaking to you. I should have atleast tried to speak to you. I just went away not even thinking at least once whether you could do that! All I believed was what I heard. This fact broke me even more. The guilt of not trusting my love broke me.

A sob escaped her mouth while tears were flowing from both their eyes from so long. Sanskar rubbed her back consoling her.

Ragini: (continued) If I had used my brain properly at that time and spoke to you there wouldn’t be this situation for us. You know Sanskar at that time when I got to know the truth all that came into my mind was your words. You remember once when we were watching some video we spoke about trust. Then I understood I didn’t trust my love. I felt miserable for myself. I felt angry on myself that how couldn’t I trust someone whom I claim to love. You always say na without trust the relation will not be strong and it should be from both the sides and then I understood the meaning of your words. That day I realised that I not only messed our relation but also your relation with bhabhi. I felt like dying.

Sanskar closes her mouth immediately and shook his head. Both are crying miserably. Ragini took his hand from her mouth and continued.

Ragini: I wanted sometime to prepare myself to face you. I also know you need time after the revelation. So I stayed away from you. In all these I broke Ajju’s heart too. He was also in pain. I didn’t understand anything. I locked myself alone not talking to anybody. I was trying to make myself strong. I was thinking different ways to make things proper. But everything got spoiled when bhabhi has blackmailed me in the name of baby and made us married. I was shocked when she told me that you agreed for marriage. I couldn’t believe myself. I felt that I am just adding salt to your wounds. I couldn’t do anything. I felt helpless all the time. But that day on our Sangeeth when I saw only love for me in your eyes I realised how strong and how unconditional your love for me is. I understood that the cure for both of us is each other. That is when I understood why bhabhi did these all. I became determined to make things fine. I made myself strong. I decided to win your love again by my love. Teddy unknowingly advised me that my tears will hurt you more. Then I remembered how your tears on Bhabhi’s Bidaai hurt me. I felt myself so stupid for doubting this innocent soul. It made me even more guilt. I decided to stay strong and make things fine. Every time you ignore me it used to kill me inside thousand times.

Sanskar closed his eyes tight and tightened the hug.

Sanskar: I am sorry!

He murmurs hugging her. She clutches his shirt tight.

Ragini: No I deserve it. I was my mistake. Your ignorance kept increasing but I made my mind and tried to show my love for you. I tried many ways to express my love. I felt that finally you are melting on Bhabhi’s birthday when you forgave her but that day you left me in Gadodia House. It broke me again. I felt I was still at zero with no progression. I felt weak. I cried a lot that I got fever. But again I made myself strong. I didn’t understand to whom to share. If I go to bhabhi she will think herself responsible for our condition. If I go to Teddy I will give him pain in return. Ajju I can’t because already I broke him. Nisha, I couldn’t as she tried to make me understood but I always ignored her words. I couldn’t face her. I felt miserable. I felt myself falling weak. But when I saw your love and care when I was ill the feeling went. I was very happy that I am getting my Sanskar back. In party when you were dancing with that girl I felt jealous.

She pouts suddenly. Sanskar smiles. He kisses her forehead.

Ragini: (continues) And drank without my knowledge. The next day when I woke up I felt sad not finding you. I remember everything what I spoke that day. I felt a bit okay that atleast I spoke a little to you. When you made sure you take care of me even being away for ten days by calling and messaging me every now and then… I understood that I am getting successful in getting back my Sanskar. In gaining his love again. I was very happy. But again those photographs. I didn’t understand who is trying to create another problems when I am trying hard to make everything fine. I don’t want anybody to notice those photographs. So I burnt them as soon as I receive them everyday. Today when Papa said he did those for testing me I was hurt.

She stops and looks at him. There is no change in his expression. He is still same calm like he was earlier listening to her.

Ragini: I was hurt that he didn’t trust me. But then after listening to his words I realised that our situation has become so worst that Papa who has treated me as his own daughter has to do these all to guarantee our future. He has to test his own children. I feel I am responsible for everything. I feel I am the worst.

Sanskar: Shh… Don’t say that Sweetheart. You are always the bestest. I am sorry on behalf of Dad.

Ragini: Why are you sorry Sanskar? He has every damn right to do something for his children's future. He did it for us. For our future. Yes it hurt me but at the end everything is for us. I understood it. Now I am fine.

Sanskar kisses her forehead while she smiles feeling his love.

Sanskar: (cupping her face) Feeling better after sharing?

Ragini: (shaking her head as no) Feeling The Best! Thank you!

She says looking at him lovingly. Sanskar smiles.

Sanskar: (joining his forehead with hers) I am sorry for all the pain you went through.

Ragini: No. You don’t need to say sorry. But just remember one thing, if you ever get angry on me then show your anger on me but please don’t ignore me. Your ignorance kills me.

She says with teary eyes. Sanskar’s eyes turned teary. He nods.

Sanskar: I promise.

Ragini: Now you. You will share your pain. Today no pain will be left in our hearts. It will be only our love for each other. Let’s end it today.

Sanskar looks at her. He again takes her into his embrace.

Sanskar: It was horrible to get punished without knowing what was your mistake. I don’t know what was my mistake. I don’t know whom to ask. I don’t know why you left. I don’t know why di ma is angry on me. I know nothing but still I was being punished. It felt so worst. I started making my self involved either in work or in music. I became life less. I was living only for dad. Every second was hell. I was missing you. I was missing di ma. I felt that my nightmare came true.

Ragini: (confused) Nightmare?

Sanskar: (nods) Exactly few days before Di ma and Jiju's marriage when I was with you in your room I got a nightmare. Where Jiju is looking at me with hatred hugging both di ma and you. You both were crying badly and he took both of you away from giving a warning look. It has a great impact on me. Every minute I used to get worried because of that nightmare. I didn’t share with anybody because I didn’t want anyone to get tensed. But on that day when di ma asked me not to show my face and jiju asked me to stay away from you I understood that it was what the nightmare was about. You both went away from me without telling me the reason. I cried everyday to fall asleep.

He stops remembering those painful days of his life while tears flow from him eyes. Ragini wipes his tears.

Sanskar: Ahana, Vinay and Shravan always tried to cheer me. I used to try my best to be normal around them. I felt many times why am I even living. But then every time it was for dad I used to make myself strong. That day I was working as usual to not to get your thoughts into mind. Dad told me about your engagement with Arjun. I felt restless. It was like somebody is ripping my heart to death. Ahana dragged me to Gadodia house and after knowing the reason I felt like it would have been good if somebody really rip my heart and kill me.

He stops as he heard Ragini's sob. She hid her face in his chest and started crying. Sanskar is no less. He hid his face in the crook of her neck and is sobbing silently. Both of them cry for few more minutes and then calms down. Sanskar breaks the hug while she again moves close to him sitting in his embrace.

Ragini: No let me be here. Please!

Sanskar nods.

Sanskar: (continues) I thought to go away from everyone atleast for sometime but di ma called and told me about her pregnancy. I couldn’t stop myself and just came there. I decided to make you all feel the pain I went through. I ignored you all. Believe me Ragini it pained me even more seeing you both craving for my forgiveness. But still I was adamant. You fell sick. I couldn’t stop myself coming to hospital to see you.

Ragini: (surprised) You came to hospital?

Sanskar nods. Ragini grins with teary eyes. Sanskar smiles seeing her smile.

Sanskar: On that day di ma caught me. She straight away asked me to marry you. I could have denied it but di ma's appearance showed me how much she is stressed. She is pregnant and stress is not good for her. So I thought if not now even later I will be marrying you. So why not now and said okay to her. But I was scared of myself. I felt that I am pushing myself in the room of sorrows and pain and locking myself. But you know what your each and every antique melted me just like candle. I still ignored you because I want us to never face any such situation in future. I wanted us to understand completely the importance of trust for each other to make our relation strong. That day when you locked every door and made me stay at home I was cursing myself for being so weak. I spoke to Ahana. She told me to go with a flow. I gave up and decided to give you a chance. That was something good happened in all these years. I felt an unknown peace in my heart with you beside me. I decided to take steps of making things normal. So I forgave di ma. We both spoke our heart out. I felt happy. That day I left you there because I thought you will want to stay there along with jiju for sometime after many days but I didn’t expect you to take stress of it and fall ill.

Ragini nods.

Sanskar: At party when you got drunk you were speaking so cutely. You know I felt my Sweetheart whom I met was back. You spoke with all your innocence. I wanted to speak to you the very next day and sort everything. But due to the issue of music album and the trip I couldn’t make it up. I told to dad that I will make everything normal once I return because I wanted to share it with him. But I never thought that he would do something like this. I still don’t understand how to react for what he did.

Ragini: Just be like this. He wasn’t wrong in anyway. So let’s forget it.

Sanskar just nods.

Sanskar: I really want to ask you sorry Sweetheart. I am really very sorry for only looking my pain and myself but not yours. You were also far from me and I should have atleast thought how you felt when you got to know the person you love is cheating you. I am really sorry.

Ragini: I am really Sorry too Sanskar for not trusting you and misunderstood you by listening only half of the thing. I should have either waited for few more minutes or I should have spoke to you and confront you. But I neither did nor Teddy nor Bhabhi did. We all just came to the conclusion and hurt you very badly. Really sorry. I promise you to be beside you no matter what.

Sanskar: I promise you too for being with you no matter what.

They both promise each other holding each other’s hand tight and joining their foreheads.

RagSan: (in union) I Love You!

They both smile for speaking at a time.

Ragini: Now everything sorted right?

Sanskar nods with smile. He hugs her tight releasing a heavy breath sighing in a huge relief.

Sanskar: My heart feels so light.

He says breaking the hug.

Ragini: Mine is as light as air!

She says with wink. He chuckles. He kisses her forehead lovingly while she closes her eyes feeling his love.

Ragini: (suddenly) Do I really sing so bad?

Sanskar remembers the day she sang and makes a horrified face.

Sanskar: I feel pity our children. Please don’t sing a lullaby for them. Instead of becoming calm they will cry more.

Ragini fumes. She starts hitting him while he laughs and holds her hands stopping her. He hugs her.

Sanskar: You have a beautiful voice but you sing so bad. Don’t worry you have got a wonderful teacher. He will teach you. Atleast up to lullabies for our children.

Ragini pouts while he chuckles.

Sanskar: Let’s go home now. It’s already lunch time.

Ragini nodded. They both get settled in the car to go back home.

On the other side Dp is ordering kaki to make everything what Ragini loves to. He finally is going to pamper her a lot which he wanted to from so long. VirIka are seeing him from the stairs by staying in each other’s embrace with smiles on their faces.

Jeevika: I am finally very happy Viren. Everything has got back to normal.

Viren looks at her and nods with smile.

Viren: We will welcome our baby with all love back in our lives. No more pains. Only love.

Jeevika: I want to surprise them.

Viren looks at her with raised eyebrow. Jeevika smiles thinking something.

Screen freezes on Sanskar smiling for Ragini’s blabbering in car and Jeevika smiling thinking something while Viren looking at her with raised eyebrow.

****

Don’t know it’s good or not. I just wrote in a flow. I am sorry if I disappointed anyone. I am stressed due to something personal and also my studies but seeing the requests for the update I just wrote it and updating it. I am sorry once again if I was not able to show their pain properly.

This chapter is something which I wanted to write perfect but I feel this is a disaster. Sorry for that guys.

Thank you for reading.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)