UL-19

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*****

We see a person stealthily entering into Ragini's ward. Nobody is in the ward so it was easy for the person to enter inside. The person moves towards Ragini and sits beside her. She is still unconscious. The person holds her hand in his hand.

Voice: (painfully) Why are you doing this to me Sweetheart?

The person gets revealed to be Sanskar.

Sanskar: (teary eyes) I am angry and hurt but that doesn't mean I hate you. I Love You so much! Please take care of yourself. I can't see you like this. It pains me and kills me every second seeing you in pain. Please!

He whispers looking at Ragini who is unconscious. He stares her for sometime lovingly. He wipes his tears and kisses her hand.

Sanskar: Please take care!

He whispers near her forehead before kissing her forehead. He looks at her for few more minutes and goes away from there so that nobody sees him. He got to know about Ragini from Nisha.

Sanskar: (in phone) Thank You Nisha!

Nisha: It's not needed Jiju.

Sanskar: Please try to give me updates about her now and then.

Nisha: You no need to say it. I will don't worry!

Sanskar: Take care of her.

Nisha: I will!

Sanskar: Bye!

Nisha: Bye Jiju!

Sanskar looks straight driving back home. His eyes are teary. As soon as he entered his house he sees Jeevika sitting on the couch. He ignores her and about to go into his room but stops hearing her.

Jeevika: Hope you are relieved after seeing her?

Sanskar's eyes widens. But he composes himself and turns towards her.

Sanskar: What are you speaking about Mrs. Gadodia?

Jeevika: You don't know?

Sanskar: I don't have time for stupid talks Mrs. Gadodia. Just come to the point.

Jeevika: What were you doing in my hospital?

Sanskar: Me? When did I even come there?

Jeevika: May be an hour ago!

Sanskar: You must have mistaken!

Jeevika: Oh... May be!

Sanskar was about to go again but again stops because of her voice.

Jeevika: We need to talk NOW!

Sanskar sighs. He stops and moves towards couch. He sits in front of her.

Sanskar: Talk whatever you want to. Today we will finish everything. I will be in peace.

Jeevika: (painfully) You really mean that I am nothing to you now?

Sanskar looks away. It was in anger he spoke to her. But he can't imagine his life without his di ma. Jeevika smiles lightly looking at him. Dp who is standing near his room and listening also smiles at his son.

Jeevika: Will you do something for me please?

Sanskar just nods still looking away.

Jeevika: I know a sorry isn't enough for whatever I did. But still I want to appologise you. I am so sorry babu for not trusting you. I know it's a big mistake I have committed in my life. Not trusting my own brother. But you stand in my place and see as a girl. Whom do you think should I support? I don't know why at that time my mind just asked me to support her as a girl. I did it.