Playlist!!!

So I interrupt the normal postings of chapters to share the playlist that inspires Healing Each Other! These songs remind me of characters and situations. Some of these also will make more sense later on in the story, but I thought I'd still share them now. I might update more as the story progresses. Hope you like them!

————————

New Year's Day - Taylor Swift

"Don't read the last page. But I stay when you're lost and I'm scared and you're turning away."

Sound of Silence - Pentatonix

"But my words like silent raindrops fell, and touched the wells of silence."

Tiny Victories - Christina Perri

"I'm a little more broken, but a little more free. And that's a tiny victory."

Best Part of Me - Ed Sheeran ft. Yebba

"You love me, you love me. Why the hell do you love me? I don't even love myself."

Words Fail - Cast of Dear Evan Hansen

"I'd rather pretend I'm something better than these broken parts. Pretend I'm something other than this mess that I am."

Call it What You Want - Taylor Swift

"All my flowers grew back as thorns. Windows boarded up after the storm. He built a fire just to keep me warm."

Oh, What a World - Kacey Musgraves

"There's all kinds of magic, it's hard to believe."

Who Are You in the Dark? - Camila Cabello

"I can see you're scared of your emotions. I can see you hoping you're not hopeless."

She's Got a Way - Billy Joel

"She's got a way about her. I don't know what it is, but I know that I can't live without her."

Better Man - Five Seconds of Summer

"I swear I'd die for your love, your love, I'm a better, better man."

I See the Light - Tangled

"All that time never truly seeing things the way they were."

In My Blood - Shawn Mendes

"Sometimes I feel like giving up but I just can't."

She Used to Be Mine - Sara Bareilles

"She is hard on herself. She is broken and won't ask for help. She is messy, but she's kind. She is lonely most of the time."

I Was Made for Loving You - Tori Kelly ft. Ed Sheeran

"I was made for loving you even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through."