Q&A Part 2

You asked, so here are some answers!

ELIZA

Q - During your stay with Clint's family, what was the funniest thing Clint's little boy ever did to get himself hurt on purpose?

A - He poured an entire container of ghost pepper hot sauce into his mouth. I literally saw his face turn red. Steam was practically coming out of this little kid's ears, and he started complaining about how much his tongue burned! Ugh, I shouldn't be laughing, but it was so funny!!!

Q - What's your favorite food?

A - Anything sweet! I also really like soup.

LOKI

Q - What genre of music do you prefer?

A - It's not a particular genre I enjoy, I just appreciate the meaning and emotions behind the song.  More than anything, I like any song Eliza sings and plays on the piano.

Q - What's your favorite thing about Eliza?

A - The way she looks at life. It's a different perspective than I've seen in others, full of wonder and hope. Her compassion and selflessness astound me each time I see them. She truly does care for others more than herself. I don't know how she's able to look at anyone and see the good in them, but she does. Everyone in Stark Tower hated me, distrusted me, but she came up and talked to me like a regular person. She made me feel different than anyone ever has before. I love her so much and - I'm rambling, aren't I?

Steve

Q - Can you sing your theme song?

A - You mean to tell me there's not some recording from the forties you can't watch instead? Ask Buck, he'll sing it and do the dance for you, in costume, if he can manage it.

Q - What's the most memorable prank someone has played on you?

A - I can think of two instances. One, Eliza and Loki spiked the ketchup in the compound and hid the flavor with some kind of magic. It didn't really affect me, but it was hilarious to watch everyone else, let me tell you. Two, Bucky had this phase where he kept putting random pictures of him all over my parents house for us to find at random moments. I lifted a plate full of mashed potatoes off the table only to find a picture of Buck grinning like a maniac. The potatoes went flying.

Thor

Q - If any of the other Avengers were to be able to pick up Mjolnir, who would be most likely?

A - Definitely not Loki or Stark. I personally believe that Cap is might soon be able to wield my hammer. He is an honest man and very noble. Eliza is very close, but I think she is still too young and immature to be able to do it.

Q - So, Loki turned you into a frog once. Is that correct?

A - Um, can we have another question please?

Clint

Q - Who did Eliza have to heal more? You or Cooper?

A - No comment.

Q - What happened in Budapest?

A - That's a very long story for another time. Ask Nat.

Q - What's a good one-liner any of the kids have given you?

A - "I like Katniss more." -Lila

Bruce

Q - I've heard you have a lot of PhDs. If you had to choose, which one do you least enjoy?

A - I love all of my children equally because I can hold them above Eliza's head.

Q - Will you get back already? I need more brother/sister moments!

A - It's a bit of a long story, but I do miss Eliza. I know she's okay, so Thor must have done something right in Asgard. I hope she hasn't changed too much since the last time I saw her.

Natasha

Q - What happened in Budapest?

A - Ask Clint. Apparently we remember it very differently.

Q - Missing you.

A - ...okay? I appreciate that, I guess.

Tony

Q - I miss you.

A - Sweetheart, that's what they all say.

Wanda

Q - Can you combine your powers with Eliza's?

A - That's an amazing idea! I never really thought about it before, because my powers are mainly of destruction and hers are of healing. I honestly envy her magic. I would have to learn more about her abilities, but right now I think we make a good team!

Q - What do you think about Vision? He's kind of cute, right?

A - *Blushes*

Me

Q - Will you be writing other stories soon?

A - I have been playing around with other Marvel fanfic ideas. Right now, the next book planned will be the sequel to "Healing Each Other." This current book will last through Infinity War, and the next story will continue Eliza and Loki's adventures through Endgame and its aftermath. After, I have a few characters I'm thinking about writing with next! I can't wait to show you all what I've been planning!

Q - What's been your favorite moment/chapter so far?

A - Ahhh I have so many. I love the scene on Asgard after the ball on the roof where Loki reads Eliza poetry. I also really enjoyed writing the chapter when Loki first teaches her about magic and she freaks out about the little gold light. I love when Eliza leaves the compound and arrives at Clint's house. The way he handles the situation is amazing, at least in my opinion. Oh! There was also the exchange between Thor and Loki outside of the compound after Eliza and Loki's fight. I think that is the moment that Loki realizes how much he loves her and how afraid he is to let her go, driving him to make up with her and soon give her the ring. I'm a sucker for brother/sister moments, so anything with Thor and Loki or Eliza and Bruce is a win for me!

Q - How did you come up with the plot?

A - That's a really good question. I have absolutely no idea. I just love Loki as a character, and I always wished he had not only a different ending, but a happier life. Eliza gives that to him. I also thought her being Banner's sister would add an interesting dynamic. Sometimes I think about situations that happen in the MCU and think "what would happen if she was there, too?" Then I start writing.

I created Eliza to be an echo of Loki, in a way. The two are very similar when you think about it. Eliza is an adopted younger sibling just like Loki. However, her relationship with her brother is actually very good, unlike Loki and Thor's. She doesn't exactly feel overshadowed by him. More like trapped and unsure of who she really is. Her biggest fear is being abandoned by everyone she loves, which is evident in her relationships. In a way, this is the opposite of Loki, who pushes everyone away and tries to do things by himself. This juxtaposition gave both characters the room they needed to grow.